• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

number 1
Reaction score
I can absorb things i eat and manifest their body parts.. it's not anything special..

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
It's not easy to move on when you have your literal pieces waging destructive wars against each other.

Reaction score
No matter which era humanity is in, there will always be wars between truth and ideals as long as Reshiram and Zekrom remain free. I must stop them permanently for these wars to be over for good.

Utsukushī sakura o mite
Reaction score
Why must there be war? Why can't everyone just look at and enjoy the beautiful nature as we have it <3.
Kyurem-sama, hope you wouldn't let there be war.

Reaction score
Do not worry, as next time I see both Reshiram and Zekrom, I will turn them back into their stones from which they will never be awoken again. I will make sure of that. My powers will not be abused like that again.

number 1
Reaction score
You're just gonna turn them into stones?! That's kinda rude, what did they do to ya you?

Reaction score
It's not what they had done to me, it's the destruction they had done to an entire region because they couldn't put their one-sided beliefs aside. The humans who commanded them did the right thing into turning them into stones, they hoped nobody would reawake them at all.