• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

can't you say anything that makes sense?
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/they
I can absorb things i eat and manifest their body parts.. it's not anything special..

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
It's not easy to move on when you have your literal pieces waging destructive wars against each other.

Reaction score
No matter which era humanity is in, there will always be wars between truth and ideals as long as Reshiram and Zekrom remain free. I must stop them permanently for these wars to be over for good.

Utsukushī sakura o mite
Reaction score
Why must there be war? Why can't everyone just look at and enjoy the beautiful nature as we have it <3.
Kyurem-sama, hope you wouldn't let there be war.

Reaction score
Do not worry, as next time I see both Reshiram and Zekrom, I will turn them back into their stones from which they will never be awoken again. I will make sure of that. My powers will not be abused like that again.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/they
You're just gonna turn them into stones?! That's kinda rude, what did they do to ya you?

Reaction score
It's not what they had done to me, it's the destruction they had done to an entire region because they couldn't put their one-sided beliefs aside. The humans who commanded them did the right thing into turning them into stones, they hoped nobody would reawake them at all.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/they
What? They destroyed an entire region? That's crazy!

Kanan Jarrus is a Noble Jedi
Reaction score
My trainer got struck down by a region destroying monster. He was out for days.

Kanan Jarrus is a Noble Jedi
Reaction score
Been with him since he was ten. He could not die after that.

"That's right, fight even though it's useless~ ♪"
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
"Die after what now?
If you're talking about that jock-lookin' dude over there, then he's just... kneeling while panting, I guess.
I don't even see any blood."