• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

Darkness ≠ Evil
Reaction score
Yes, but a Goomy is not a fully grown dragon, and as such could fit into larger bags.

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
Watch out for anything that looks suspicious on the walls and the ceiling.

Snom
Reaction score
UPUPUPU IT IS TIME FOR THIS THREAD TO RECEIVE A KILLING GAME

Reaction score
Sees Reshiram flying overhead Finally, one of my missing pieces is here. With the DNA Splicers in my claws, I'm gonna go chase after Reshiram!

Reaction score
Shoots a Glaciate at Reshiram's direction after swiftly dodging her Fusion Flare Nice try Reshiram, but I'm going to reclaim what's mine. Breaks the icy coating on my appendages and absorbs the DNA Splicers Time to make it happen.

Mechatronics Expert
Reaction score
A dragon that breathes ice...gotta admit, that’s a new one. I wonder what country’s mythology that came from.

Reaction score
Makes a Scary Face toward Reshiram after dodging Blue Flare You're not getting away that easily! Shoots multiples trapping beams toward Reshiram and watches her as she falls to the ground while she transforms into the Light Stone. Finally, the moment of truth, part of my power will finally be reclaimed. Absorbs the Light Stone and feels a fiery power coursing through me as my tail shows a white aura going into it

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looks down and notices wings coming from my arms, with my right arm and wing being frozen all throughout. Finally, part of my power is reclaimed. Zekrom is my next target, but I'll let him come to me when the time is right.

Last edited:
Reaction score
What you have just witnessed was a reunion of two dragons who used to be one in the past.