• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

BackSet

You Could Use Some Imagination
Reaction score
(Stole this one from TV Tropes. Haha. Basically we play as our avatars as if they were posting in a forum thread. Not that hard to grasp.

-HawkQuill122027 has logged into the chat

Ahena suggested I join an internet forum to "meet people". Hmph. What a waste of time.

Morpeko, that's a cute pokemon~! That dragon, though...it's not cute at all.

Last edited:
No villagers here? Then I'll have to find some elsewhere.

Hurrr!

hey, don't leave, Simon-san! I know somebody you might get along with. Saki-chan! You here, Saki-chan!?

....where did she go....?

pouts

Hurr.

I don't know how good of an idea it was to put a computer into our Outpost.

Hrr...

We in the lands of Minecraft use Redstone power, which I believe is not electricity.
It's also infinite, which is cool

Hrrr.

I'm back, and now I have to go because of idiotic players trying to get into our outpost...

EDIT: Back, they took me away from the outpost. Don't know why they'd try to do that, but they did. At least I managed to bring the computer with me.

-HawkQuill122027 has logged into the chat
hey, don't leave, Simon-san! I know somebody you might get along with. Saki-chan! You here, Saki-chan!?

....where did she go....?

pouts
How do you know my name? While I am a well known and respected prosecutor (or so they tell me) I never advertised so on this forum.

Oh, that was rather simple, Simon-san. I used a search eng--I mean, the stars told me. The stars tell me a lot of things.

Back
Top Bottom