• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

Huh, what is this curious thing? Do you know what this is, brother?
No, I don’t. Hey look, when I tap these funny squiggles, something pops up in the frozen water!
Whoa!
I wonder if Friend Pikachu would know what it is?
Or Friend Meowth?
Maybe Friend Smoochum and Magby?
Maybe Friend Wooper or Azumarill?
Maybe these strange creatures in here could help us. Helloo!!! ...
... * Headbutts screen *

Hrr...

I wouldn't know for sure, but I think that's a darwilutionary branch of the Pikancestor...

Ah! Hello then! We’re the baby forms. Hello Morpeko!
And hello strange thing with the big snout. It’s nice to meet you!
* The two Pichu give them a light, friendly shock of greeting common amongst Electric types *

Hrr...

I might have created a redstone power to electricity converter. Which means FREE ELECTRICITY!!!! Except in this 'real life' universe those on this forum speak of.

I am forced to do the same. There is a hawk sitting on my computer. I knew I was forgetting something.

Back
Top Bottom