• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

I will join no one, especially if they have destructive tendencies. The only exception are those who truly can make the ideal neutrality while leaving the other side alone, alive and well.

That is exactly why we make Iron Golems. They're meant to scare the wicked straight back to their outpost

Huh? What was that? A Pillager? Guys we need more golems! through the power of gossip an iron golem magically spawns

T-tae-chan!

puts Tae's head back on her body in a panic

d-do not be alarmed! We use special effects to make Number 0's zombie Halloween costume even more convincing!

-HawkQuill122027 has logged into the chat.

Not bloody likely.

latest

Bag slices in half

I've been in Prison. It's not half-bad once you get used to it. Of course, I wouldn't want to go back.

Didn't know these 'bag' and 'prison' things existed in your world. All we have are shulker boxes and chambers and stuff

You know the dragon cannot fit into the bag when the dragon rips the bag.

Back
Top Bottom