• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

My wish was already granted, now I just merely have to wait for Zekrom to fly by my position to chase after him.

oh? did someone order a wish?
I wish things around here would start making sense.
Now, if you’ll excuse me, that idiot I was with just attempted to steal the idol. He probably got himself killed, so all I have to do is escape from this temple, and the idol will go into a museum where it belongs.

-DinadanThePrankster Logged into the Chat

I would n't suggest it. I stole it last month as a prank. It did not end well.

Well, I didn't so much find it as I know the guy who has it. Arthur, King of Camelot.

I think there might be some time travel involved here.

A costume party, eh? Good idea. We've never had any of those. Always boring banquets or feasts.

I should probably look for something that will give me enough force to absorb Zekrom, hmm. Starts flying to any lab where fusion is experimented in

I don't work with anybody, I will only follow those who have their truth and ideals perfectly balanced. The guys who you told me about do not have that balance.

Back
Top Bottom