• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

-ArcheologistIndy has logged in.

So I went back through all of my dad’s notes about the Holy Grail, since I thought I remembered that King Arthur went on a quest to find the Holy Grail. Turns out, I was right.
Turns out, I succeeded where King Arthur failed. I actually found and touched the Holy Grail. He did not...though I admit, the story gets a little muddled right around his attempted siege of the Castle AAAAAAAAAHHHH...also, that’s a strange name for a castle.

-DinadanThePrankster Logged into the Chat

You found the Holy Grail!

Lancelot and Percival are gonna be pissed.

Galahad, on the other hand, was carried away by a choir of angels after touching the thing. I never got to see it because I got left behind halfway there and Mordred neaely killed me.

Well, this could end badly for civilizations, hopefully, this won't be as bad as that time I had to fight Arceus to protect humanity from losing its civilizations. Apparently, one human flaw can cause a four-legged god to lose his marbles.

Well, I'm no Lancelot and I'm definitely no Arthur but I'm pretty handy with a sword. I could help.

One thing is for certain.
wires from the shoulder blades plug into the tail
I will fight to protect civilizations again.

Well, you will live if you don't enact your evil plans at all.

Then I have no choice but to call Necrozma to come after you.

Do you think I wouldn't? Humans thought I wouldn't dare retaliate against tyrannical kings and yet I did, all in the name of balance.

Balance is a lot more complicated than you think, there are many dualities that exist. Also, this is more like chaos vs order, which I plan to keep the balance of them intact. Besides, each of us already have enough chaos, so having an orderly place is just what we need for balance.

-DinadanThePrankster Logged into the Chat

Huh? Did the puffball guy leave already? I had a goft for him.

Back
Top Bottom