• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

It looks like my work in preventing a catastrophe is done. I should probably find Zekrom before he finds another human to take a liking on.

wires unplug from the tail and retract back into the shoulder blades After all, it would be a shame if we got separated even further.

But rather than starting a battle, I'd rather persuade him to join me to protect humanity, but if he starts attacking me, then I have no choice but to fight back. Not a problem though, he's sensitive to the cold.

EDIT: Apparently, this Cosmog was so bent on causing a catastrophe that I had to intimidate it using facts.

Last edited:
-TotallyNotEvilMagolor logged in

Huh? Did the puffball guy leave already? I had a goft for him.
pew.
(the hell's a goft?)
That's why you should stay in the bag
PEW!
(WHY DON'T YOU GET IN THE BAG YOU STUPID FOX?!)
Apparently, this Cosmog was so bent on causing a catastrophe that I had to intimidate it using facts.
PEW!!!
(I'm so sick of you! I'm so sick of you and your dumb balance thing and protecting humanity and i never said i'll hurt humanity and how you'll kill me cause i'm evil and argh!)
takes a sword and slices kyurem in half

sword plinks off my body

Did you think a sword would kill me in one hit? I have you know, even the most trained dragon slayers fell by my powers. And since you tried to kill me, I will call Necrozma on you.

As if on cue, a portal opened and out came Necrozma

Well, have fun being consumed.

I mean, you have evil plans. You outright admit to being evil. We're heroes. We stop villains. It's what we do.

I fight against tyranny, tyranny brings in too much order. This is also the reason why I protect civilizations, so the inhabitants won't have to fear too many unpredictable dangers. Plus, you did try to kill me, it's the basic Pokemon instinct to defend themselves if they are attacked, which by the way, is right in the middle in the grayscale.

I respect kings who allow some form of freedom to his citizens. Anyways, I won't go after as long as you don't plan on becoming tyrannical.

Good, now if you excuse me, I'm going to resume my search for Zekrom and tell him that we can work together despite the fact that we split apart.

jumps in the air and flies away

Oh, and one more thing, Necrozma already got the light it needed to be healed, so it headed back into Ultra Space. Seems like Necrozma is never coming back here.

Back
Top Bottom