• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

Grabs various types of berries from many trees Okay, if that being likes popsicles, then I shall make one! slices the berries with claws, puts juices in a retangular cube and freezes the combined juices

Here is a popsicle, one that has many flavors of berries into one.

I suggets starting small with a good old surprise snowball strike. Like so.

Insert Video of Dinadan Hitting Lancelot in the back of the head with a snowball here

I got a popsicle here for you. feels the snowball hit my chest

Up for a snowball fight huh? makes a snowball and throws it toward the opposite direction of the previous one

throws two more snowballs at the ghost in a costume He he, this is fun.

Last edited:
Yikes! flies behind a mound of snow and rests behind it Didn't think he had that capability.

SadPerkyJackal-small.gif

looks around Okay, time to actually hire some Pokemon who will be able to build a false rock covering the lab. Hmm, what do Pokemon use as currency? Despite being a Pokemon myself, I have been almost exclusively around humans in terms of interactions.

-Funky#0000 has logged into the chat

Dunno where all those duplicate Funkies came from... maybe MKWii's broken stats... hmm... I'll have to look into that.
Anyway, how's your day going?

I'm doing great, I have reclaimed part of my power and body parts. looks to see many Conkeldurr and Machamp gathering Perfect! That should allow for the disguise of this lab to be built. I still need to figure out what kind of currency Pokemon take, but at least they will begin to build it.

Flies high up in the air Now to predict which places in which Zekrom flies to every day so that when I do have a method of fusing while in this form, I can ambush him.

Back
Top Bottom