• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

Creates a shield of ice Nothing is going to stop me from observing Zekrom!

Whatever, I know he takes the same routes, I just need to find out which ones he takes.

I'm part ice currently and he is capable of melting all the snow easily, I can sense when he's flying about. And besides, he will turn into stone when he needs to, where he won't be affected by the cold.

Either way, I'm going to check up on Zekrom and help him clear the snow from these routes.

flies after Zekrom And if anyone is wondering, everything in my area is safe.

Sees Zekrom trying to fight a group of Ice-type Pokemon who are trying to claim an entire route for their own. Time to help my genetical twin win against the cold. Uses Fusion Flare at the Ice-type Pokemon, with the side effect of melting the snow in the route

Looks like he has survived, I think I should ask him to join me in that territory of mine so both of us can be safe from this mess.

It's just this ghost being throwing barrages of snowballs at me when I'm trying to complete tasks.

Flies away with Zekrom following behind I'm going to continue to melt the snow in areas where it piled on for too much.

Back
Top Bottom