• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

Isn't that the name of a human who managed to put his consciousness inside the body of a Pokemon?

Ruin his teleporting machine and fuse him with a pokemon, and then talk with him and he will ask for help, then he will give the ticket if he has it
Or you can catch him and look for the ticket berween his stuff

Hmm, teleporting machine making fusion happen... maybe I should try that out if Colress's project fails.

What?! I have to stop that human before it's too late! flies after Hilbert and lands right in front of him Halt human, you're not allowed to be in the lab!

Upon looking behind me Wait... what happened? There used to be a door here! Well, this is awkward, it's just an insignificant wall.

Hmm, Colress knew this was going to happen, so this lab might be a mock-up of his real one, but I do not know where the real one is, I have traveled the entirety of Unova and haven't seen it at all.

Last edited:
Have fun with your expedition, I'm going to figure out what the heck is happening in the meantime.

Says to himself Did I really try to protect a fake lab of all things? Well, at least I'm happy that no one knows where Colress really is.

Yeah, some things do take time to come into fruition while others don't.

I mean, they promised that we could keep the Ark at the university, and that I could have exclusive access to study the Ark, but, as soon as I get it onto U.S. soil, they whisk it away to have their “top men” work on it.
Well, if these men were so good, why weren’t they sent out to find and deliver the Ark?

I don't know much about private human matters, unfortunately, I have been kept in the dark about that stuff when I was the follower of two powerful brothers.

You're not alone on the frustration part, I have to constantly keep unworthy humans away from me as I try to accomplish my own goals. It gets stressful after a while.

Back
Top Bottom