• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

Sure, it might be fun to see one of the places that the brothers have built long ago. Just be careful of the sandpits inside, the Volcarona that lived there turned the area into a desert.

I think me and Leon will go visit the Relic Castle. You coming Kyurem? And you, Jones?
I appreciate the invitation, but I’m told I’d have to fall through a portal filled with Ultra Beasts to visit that particular dimension.
I’d rather not do that if possible. Those Ultra Beasts sound kind of dangerous.

Don't worry, Ultra Beasts are nice to cute people.
And since Leon is a piece of trash, Kyurem should defend us.
But hey, it's your funeral.
Kyurem, let's go, I guess?

Flying high in the sky Here is Unova, such a large region, wouldn't you say? Even I'm impressed that the brothers managed to unite its peoples before getting into an argument. Flies towards Relic Castle There is it, you might want to put some goggles on before we get there. And be careful of Sandiles hiding in the sand.

I guess my shades will do. Sonia will just have to close those beautiful eyes of hers.
Thank you. And no, I wont. slaps on goggles
So, Jones, we can still open a portal for you.

I'll be ready to attack any Ultra Beast that will come after us. lands right in front of the Relic Castle Gees, this sandstorm is still as bad as before.

I have fought scarier foes than that. Arceus was the scariest encounter of all.

How are you OK with bug, buff mosquitoes? Oh, and sentient wires? And a literal black hole?
Opens portal
Mosquitoes are nothing I haven’t already dealt with. Sentient wires and black holes seem like science fiction, to me.
Well, here goes nothing.
jumps into the portal
Geronimo!!!!!!!

wires from shoulder blades connect to tail I'm ready to defend Unova from Ultra Beasts if they start coming out of that portal.

Now to wait for that portal to close before I let my guard down.

Hmm, maybe it should be sealed up rather than closed. I just hope my power is enough to keep it sealed long enough to prevent Ultra Beasts from coming out of it. creates thick sheets of ice plugging the portal Don't worry, I can melt this ice later.

Back
Top Bottom