• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

Be careful of Cofagrigus in the castle, they lure humans with the appearance of typical golden coffins. Don't be afraid to ask for my help if you encounter them.

Last edited:
Maybe I could explore the castle for some ancient recorded method that lead to this whole splitting and fusing. I may not be able to find it, but it's worth a try.

This is an ancient structure, it would most likely collapse. Oh well, the brothers left me behind so I couldn't care less about their structures collapsing.

enters the castle Now to look for that ancient tablet that holds the secret to second fusions. opens a golden coffin Maybe someone kept it with them. sees ghostly hands come out of it Ack! I didn't think this one would be a Cofagrigus! wires from shoulder blades connect to tail I will not be captured by a cursed human ghost! Uses Fusion Flare on the Cofagrigus and watches it coil away in fear Phew, that was too close. Now to look for that ancient tablet, I saw a group of humans dig some of the sand here that one time, so my search could be easier.

I'm going to keep my energy charged just in case another one tries to capture me. uses frozen wing to dig through the sand Now where is that ancient tablet? notices something strange on the wall Hmm, I feel like I remember seeing someone carve out this wall during the time in which this area wasn't a desert, this could be a clue to where that tablet carrying the hidden method might be. wipes away the sand with my left hand

Well, there aren't any other humans here at the moment. With how ancient this structure has become, no one has set up anything here in centuries.

sees the wall in front of me collapse This is fine, maybe I can use my memory to figure out the clue. remembers a human carving that wall back in the past Ah, I know where to look!

I don't know, I just came here to find something specific. Maybe they'll show up here later, hmm. I think I can set up something to get it started, but I will need to find what is suitable here. finds a doorway to where the clue pointed This is it. walks in to find a room full of treasure, with the tablet on a pedestal right in the middle Yes! picks up the tablet

This treasure could be the objective and the room is wide enough for many to be able to get in.

Others could join in on the fun of a treasure hunt... well, you could also fight others over the treasure if you wish. I only came here for this tablet.

Back
Top Bottom