• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

Maybe I can bring them here for you, I have a friend who can open up portals. In fact, I'll get that friend to do it right now. closes eyes and telepathically talks to Necrozma, then opens eyes Okay, a portal bringing everyone else should open up soon. Now I'll escape the possible chaos that might ensue before I get caught up in it. flies out of the castle as the portal opens

looks back Maybe having a chaotic battle might collapse the entire castle, this one had the only good memories I had with the brothers. goes back I changed my mind, the treasure's all yours. closes eyes and telepathically talks to Necrozma again And done the portal closes

Look for clues, but watch out if you see ghostly hands coming out of those coffins.

Oh yeah! With that, you can prevent those hands from reaching you if you use it in this area, you're able to step 250 times without being bothered by anything that lives here.

It happens, humans who come to visit here in tours sometimes drop things and sometimes drop the container with the contents inside.

Flies away Well, time for me to give this tablet for a scientist to figure out before bringing it to the Nacrene Museum.

Well, that gave me quite a scare, now I just have to get this ancient tablet to be translated into modern human language. Does anyone know any Psychic-type Pokemon with an abnormally high IQ? Maybe they can translate this ancient language. I know the language, but the humans of today don't and I'm not good at translating languages.

I don't think it says that, I can read the language and it definitely says something else. notices an Alakazam levitating behind me Ahh, there we go. shows the writing on the tablet to the Alakazam Can you translate this into modern human language? writes down the translated text on a piece of wood with ice as the Alakazam is translating it and placing it into my mind Ahh, so it says that the second fusion can only be performed by a method that's similar to the DNA Splicers, but it must be done with specific elements in a new creation that allows the fusion. I don't even know half of what these elements are. But I know scientists can tell what they are by just looking at the big letters, which I wrote as requested by the Alakazam.

Now to take this tablet to the Nacrene Museum so it can be protected. flies toward the museum and places it right on the desk inside There, now there is one more thing I need to do: To take this translated text to Colress so he can make the second fusion possible. The only problem is, I don't know where his real lab is located.

Flies back to the Giant Chasm Well, at least I have something to guard so I won't be bored. goes inside the cave I can wait here until things are figured out. notices a mechanical door right in the back of the cave That's strange, I don't remember seeing this here before. opens the door Whoa, so this is where the real lab was located all along! sees Colress and hands him the translated text I hope this is enough to resume the project. gets out of the lab and closes the door Looks like the Giant Chasm will be my home again. Heh, those humans back in Lacunosa Town are too scared to come to this place due to some false myth. Works for me, fewer humans to have to keep out in the long run.

• BallBreaker360 (Gyro) has joined the chat
  • WholelottaTusks1234 (Johnny) has joined the chat
Gyro: Huh. so that's what the 'I'm feeling lucky' button does.
Johnny: Is this what Giorno calls a 'Forum Thread'?
Gyro: It fits the description. Looks like a few others are here as well.

• BallBreaker360 (Gyro) has joined the chat
  • WholelottaTusks1234 (Johnny) has joined the chat
Gyro: Huh. so that's what the 'I'm feeling lucky' button does.
Johnny: Is this what Giorno calls a 'Forum Thread'?
Gyro: It fits the description. Looks like a few others are here as well.
Hello! We might kill you!

Back
Top Bottom