• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

But I can tell you that it's not a present nor emeralds.

To be honest, I'm starting to question why villagerkind uses emeralds as a universal currency. They've gone so far down in value that they're nearly worthless at this point (then again, changing the currency won't solve that problem). And also I have no idea why we chose emeralds in the first place. hurr...

To be honest, I'm starting to question why villagerkind uses emeralds as a universal currency. They've gone so far down in value that they're nearly worthless at this point (then again, changing the currency won't solve that problem). And also I have no idea why we chose emeralds in the first place. hurr...
But an emerald would be one cool christmas present.

Since I'm back at my old cave, I guess it couldn't hurt to go to sleep. yawns and lays down then closes eyes zzzzzz

Johnny: "I tried to go down the stairs but I fell down the stairs and now I'm on the carpet and everything hurts"
Johnny: "Also Gyro can't hear me from inside 'cause he's digging a hole for some reason"

wakes up in the morning and yawns, sounding a bit like Reshiram yawning That was a great rest, the first time in forever when I could sleep properly. stretches Although, the ice did make it a little hard to sleep, at least I'm not tired anymore. sees the presents under a tree Hm? I don't remember these being here. Maybe I should see for whom these are for. checks the tags

I can go on an adventure with you, but I must make sure to disguise my cave entrance as some kind of insignificant rocky wall first.

I pretty much accepted my appearance, it's just my cave that needs to be disguised so I can keep curious humans out of my home. gets out of the cave and places several rocks in front of the entrance

In my world, humans are plentiful, in fact, there's a town close to the Giant Chasm.

flies out of the Giant Chasm Okay, but I have you know, anyone coming after me for my powers is not going to have a good time.

Well, here I am, ready for what adventure you're ready for.

Back
Top Bottom