• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

Nearest ocean monument is around a few million light years away from y'all.

Sorry, but they dont generate on your planet(s).

*looks down at my big arms, with the left arm being frozen, same case with the wings* I missed having the power of electricity, so being able to reclaim it made me happy.

Ocean monument you say? There was a site for a human civilization that sunk near Undela Town 3000 years ago, even if you tried to explore all of it, the torrent would force you back to the surface after going 500 steps. This is why no Water-type Pokemon like living there, the torrent will just keep making their lives inconvenient.

Eh, no point in wasting your moves on an inanimate object unless you know that inanimate object intends to attack you.

My Freeze Shock has the chance to paralyze anything that moves, except for Electric-types.

you most certainly can, hee ho! not that show-off kyurem, hee
Oh, my moves aren't just for showing off, there is a reason why Water-types are scared to battle against me now that I have Fusion Bolt as an alternate move.

bold of you to say they are afraid, hee ho
When I faced Kyogre the other day who was creating huge waves that would engulf all of Unova, the sight of my Fusion Bolt made him retreat instantly.

of course. because you're a giant op dragon who does nothing wrong and you're the best.

this was sarcasm
At least I helped unite a whole region and tried to prevent a war from happening. What do ghosts do? Just float around doing nothing but scaring others, or worse, taking others' life force.

Things are going fine, I guess, lost my fire power but got my electric power back.

Back
Top Bottom