• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

Well, just don't get in my way when I'm pursuing Reshiram.

Whatever happened to this place? It has now become like my cave in the Giant Chasm: cold, empty and lifeless.

Poyo.

(You get angry about a stolen cake one time and they never let you forget it.)

Looks like I'm allowed to go to Galar, while I would really love to go there for some kind of vacation, I hear that's where giant Pokemon are common and I for one, am not planning to be stepped on by any giant.

Well, you don’t look like the kind of Pokémon who’d be dwarfed by giants compared to me, pal! But I’m content rolling around the mines of Galar as a little Rolycoly, anyways. I mean, sure I’ve always dreamed of growing up into a locomotive, but have you seen what I’d actually evolve into instead? Yeesh. Eh, anyways, just stay away from all those dens and stadiums where the Dynamaxing happens and you’ll be fine.

I also hear there's a skeletal dragon that was the cause of the Dynamax in the past.

After seeing how it can cause way too many Pokemon to become giants at once, I can see why Eternatus is feared. Besides, traveling forces me to split apart unless I can find a way to pass through the borders with half of my original power.

Last edited:
Hey, you look familiar, are you by any chance a Galar Pyukumuku?

Back
Top Bottom