• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

BDBE90FC-F330-4811-BF23-B167B1A5207B.jpeg
Not that I recall.

Redstone engineering is amazing, when you think about it.

No. It’s like our world’s version of wires. I’ve heard that in other universes there is no such thing as infinite energy, but Redstone is truly infinite. It’s sad we don’t have any way of getting it out of our own world.

-ProFisherByleth has joined the chat.

-Edelgard has joined the chat.

8EC38CF6-32EE-4EAD-9CB2-03B679CADA36.jpeg

Edelgard: Hello, everyone. I am Edelgard. I have heard a lot about this place from the Professor and am eager to join in the conversations.

What a sight to behold, giants fighting each other in Galar. Is this what they call "Dynamax"?

ProFisherByleth: I'm an adult and a teacher. I don't have to follow the Monastery curfew. And even if I did, sleeping is not an option. I'm trying to prevent a war, here.
Edelgard: You're trying to do what?
ProFisherByleth: Nothing. I don't know what you're talking about. If you check my post you will see I wrote nothing

Back
Top Bottom