• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

I have encountered plenty of Ghost-type Pokemon, I will warn you of Gourgeist as that Pokemon enjoys your suffering before it consumes you. I'm lucky that my ice powers are enough to fight back against the creep.

-AceTrainerDawn has logged inti the chat

Is it weird that that makes me want to catch it more?

Anything to get it off my back, I swear I have encountered an army of these things.

-PkMn Trainer Ethan has logged

Phew! I have been traveling all over Kanto and Johto. I ventured into the hallowed mountain that rises at the edge of the world and I only halt at the very summit of its. I tirelessly sought battle against the best and catch the fiercest.

But now, I ultimately know where lies the legendary cursed Ice Dragon. Under its sight, the beating of my heart faded, but the uttermost parts of my body throb a vivid warmth.

"Hey Kyurem, let the flames of my heart embrace you and i promise that you will be whole again. But, now, let's battle."

Last edited:
Ah, so you want to battle me? I accept your challenge, but I will not hold back.

Good move choice, but not enough to weaken me! *Uses Dragon Claw*

Good move choice, but not enough to weaken me! *Uses Dragon Claw*

The Ice titan really wants physical contact with a wheel of fire ??
Whatever, the move purpose was not to weaken you, but the soil.

Typhlosion uses Earthquake (Earth Power not enabled, Lol).

Last edited:
Why would you want to weaken the soil? If we aren't battling then you can help me find Reshiram and Zekrom, they always seem to fly far away whenever we split. I would hate for there to be another Truth vs Ideals war happen.

Eeergh, the intention was use the gravity force against you. In a fell, i can always retrieve my pokémon, while you not.

Anyway, if you find Reshiram and Zekrom, do you have what it takes to absorb both of them ??

Last edited:
I am able to absorb one of them for the time being, I went to a scientist who told me he is working to find a way for me to be able to absorb both. He also told me that I will need to have some of my power back for his method to work. So I would appreciate finding either one of the other two dragons for now.

Last edited:
Well, I only absorb what was once part of me, as such, I absorb Reshiram or Zekrom because they were once part of me.

Back
Top Bottom