• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

You Rainbow Rockets better have a high IQ if you wanna try to outwit me!
Mine?
206!
You'll never defeat my brains, I assure you of that.

I will not allow Ghetsis to misuse my powers again, his Hydreigon used to scare me, but I have gotten stronger since then. He will lose either way if he decides to face me again, becoming frozen or not.

Looks like Ghetsis has been taken away, good, I don't need any power-hungry fools going after me.

Power...?
Well, I'd probably need that power... so that my silence would be broken...
...but as society shows... no one'll give me such a voice.

Why are you all so negative. You remind me of my brother. You should try being more upbeat... or you’ll be dead meat.

Being upbeat doesn't solve the problem of having a void to fill.

I'll get away with my murder... No one is gonna execute me! My pranks are not for fun only, no... They'll serve me now. I'll win! I'll escape from this prison. I will!

As soon as I fool you all, Monokuma is gonna kill you bastards. I'll laugh at your demise. once I'm out of Hope's Peak.

As soon as I fool you all, Monokuma is gonna kill you bastards. I'll laugh at your demise. once I'm out of Hope's Peak.
Yeah, yeah kid, sure you are (I won't eat him, he's sour... but I'll cook him anyway or I'll have a headache :rolleyes:, he's even more of a snob than that red cat).

So you are really underestimating my icy powers, an entire area's climate became cold because of my presence alone. My icy powers are powerful enough to flash-freeze any who threaten me.

Back
Top Bottom