• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

When I get finished Lady Palutena always brings me back to life.

I mean, its not fun but at least I'm alive.

So you are really underestimating my icy powers, an entire area's climate became cold because of my presence alone. My icy powers are powerful enough to flash-freeze any who threaten me.
Good for you boy (y), now if you're so kind please go in there, and without cooling the place, nobody likes cold soup, this isn't a Gazpacho :rolleyes:.
Pot.png

Maybe it's a bit small :unsure:.

Don't worry, an ingredient doesn't have to know anything. But maybe it's a little tight, I think I need a bigger pot :confused_emoji:.

Talking seriously, we're supposed to comment like our character, that's what i'm doing :ROFLMAO:.
(I'm doing that as well.)

This odd Nickit is trying to eat me despite the possibility of being frozen from the inside. I thought humans were the only creatures capable of stupidity.

Don't let it escape, I have made the mistake of letting my own powers escape me before I could reclaim them in the long past.

Back
Top Bottom