• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: Our Lady Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirandagurl

Reaction score
Does anyone like Our Lady Peace? they are my favourite band, probably say Gravity is my favourite all around album, but they have a lot of good music, too
They don't get appreciated as much compared to similar bands, as i never met a person who knows about them:(

Does anyone like Our Lady Peace? they are my favourite band, probably say Gravity is my favourite all around album, but they have a lot of good music, too
They don't get appreciated as much compared to similar bands, as i never met a person who knows about them:(
What genre do they play?

What genre do they play?
They do subgenres of rock.

They're a underrated Canadian band, they get accused of sounding similar to the Smashing Pumpkins sometimes and that they don't bring anything new to the genres they play. They aren't too bad imo, but far from a band I'll constantly listen to and they definitely are not the top of my favorites.

If you watch/have knowledge of WWE, you might know of their song Whatever as Chris Benoit's theme before his murder/suicide.

Just gave them a listen. They are not excellent, but they aren't bad either. "Somewhere Out There" sounds like the kind of song that would appear in the Rock Band Network when it still existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom