• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

OUR new region!

Reaction score
Y'ello,

I want to make my own region (Comunita), was my claim. But then i remind me: who reads this stuff realy? No front, but I want to make a new region with you guys! Gym Leaders, towns and maps and such stuff.

New Pokemon:
Yes, it would be cool but its way more elaborate as it should be. When you want create new Pokemon do, but i wont do this from my side.

Here is a little from my side about the region:
Starters (3) Real starters please from the games or create new. Complete Evo line pls.

-Water-
-Grass-
-Fire-

He is based on.... nothing feel free!
Gym leaders: i would say 8. 4 womens, 4 mens. (Pls write a little background story 1-3 sentences)

1. Arlo (Steel) Is a prodigious student that always thinks he's ahead of everyone. His gym is like a computer lab. He is the son of Yolanda and Sugor.

Teams are in work

2. Yolanda (Ice) She works as an snowplower and the community loves her. Can appear tough but has a soft side. She is the mother of Arlo and the wife from Sugor

Teams are in work

3. Sugor (Fairy) He is a baker who owns lots of food Pokemon. He's very perfectionist with his job and likes it when people love his food. He is the Dad from Arlo and the husband from Yolanda.

Teams are in work
1661318723982.png
Artwork from @DawningWinds
4- William (Water) a sailor from the Galar region. His parents were pirates, but he didn't want to be one and ran away from them. He seems tough but is actually kind on the inside. His gym puzzle would revolve around sailing a boat around rocks and sharpedos. When beaten, gives out the T/HM for Surf.

1661172518416.png

Chatot
Normal/Flying
Big pecks
1661172633869.png
Damp rock
-Chatter
1661172703961.png

-Hyper voice
1661172691482.png

-Rain dance
1661172771705.png

-
This pokemon was William's first, they've been together since he was 5. It'll set up Rain at half HP or full if against a pokemon strong against it.

1661173077315.png

Ludicolo
Water/Grass
Swift Swim
N/A
-Surf
1661173440523.png

-Giga Drain
1661173432396.png

-Zen Headbutt
1661173389032.png

- Teeter Dance
1661173364167.png

Confuses and then attacks

1661173629094.png

Blastoise
Torrent
1661173535910.png
Blastoisinite
-Surf
1661173665471.png

-Flash Cannon
1661173654625.png

-Shell Smash
1661173695973.png

-Bite
1661173725176.png

Mega evolves and shell smashes then attacks.

5-
6-
7-
8-
1660806031632.png

Makuhita
Fighting
Abbility
Choicescarf
Moves:
-Tackle
Crazy places:
Some special places like the stark mountain.

-
-
-
-
-
15 towns? That should be enough

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-

Elite Four 4 (Pls write a little background story 1-3 sentences)

1-
2-
3-
4-

Champ (Pls write a little background story 1-3 sentences)

1-

Make the Champs team please not monotyped and a little hard when you know what realy hard is.

Map:
Draw a map when u want to. It can be multiple maps. Then i select the map:

Now you got it hope you have fun!

BT: the Rival and the profesor comes from my side (;

Last edited:
This is a great idea, making a kind of community region! Will you want the gym leaders to use new pokemon or already existing ones?
Edit: When I make gym leader teams, how hard should it be and can the leaders have items and optimized ev spreads(yes, I'm a competitive player)?

Last edited:
This is a great idea, making a kind of community region! Will you want the gym leaders to use new pokemon or already existing ones?
Edit: When I make gym leader teams, how hard should it be and can the leaders have items and optimized ev spreads(yes, I'm a competitive player)?

I am lazy and not the best painter and wont make new Pokemon at all. You can make some but i wont say you should. I would actually be very happy if you drew the gym leader, but it doesn't have to be.

And how hard... Ev... nah please stay to something simple that everybody can understand. You can build simple strats or use an signature ability/move as signature.

Here is an example:

1661106128948.png

Makuhita
Fighting
Guts
Toxic Orb
-Facade
-
-
1661106669971.png

Troh
Fighting
Guts
Toxic Orb
-Facade
. -

Last edited:
Starters would be based in natural disasters:
-Grass/Flying Hummingbird (hurricanes)
-Fire/Rock Turtle (volcanoes)
-Water hippo (tsunamis)

The first three leaders would be a family.
1. Son named Arlo, focuses on Steel-types. Is a prodigious student that always thinks he's ahead of everyone. His gym is like a computer lab.
2. Mother named Yolanda, focuses on Ice-types. She works as an snowplower and the community loves her. Can appear tough but has a soft side.
3. Father named Sugor, focuses on Fairy-types. He is a baker who owns lots of food Pokemon. He's very perfectionist with his job and likes it when people love his food.

Starters would be based in natural disasters:
-Grass/Flying Hummingbird (hurricanes)
-Fire/Rock Turtle (volcanoes)
-Water hippo (tsunamis)

The first three leaders would be a family.
1. Son named Arlo, focuses on Steel-types. Is a prodigious student that always thinks he's ahead of everyone. His gym is like a computer lab.
2. Mother named Yolanda, focuses on Ice-types. She works as an snowplower and the community loves her. Can appear tough but has a soft side.
3. Father named Sugor, focuses on Fairy-types. He is a baker who owns lots of food Pokemon. He's very perfectionist with his job and likes it when people love his food.
Okay, are that first plans? It interessts me what Pokemon theses Gym Leaders have and where they life. About the starters: will you draw starters? I mean if you do so, do you want to draw new Pokemon? I write this per edit in the gym leader list and Starters i wait if you make clearer discribing or dre sow them:giggle:

Gym leader number four is William, a sailor from the Galar region. His parents were pirates, but he didn't want to be one and ran away from them. He seems tough but is actually kind on the inside. His gym puzzle would revolve around sailing a boat around rocks and sharpedos. When beaten, gives out the T/HM for Surf

Chatot
Normal/Flying
Ability:Big pecks
Item: Damp rock
Chatter
Hyper voice
Rain dance
This pokemon was William's first, they've been together since he was 5. It'll set up Rain at half HP or full if against a pokemon strong against it.

-Ludicolo
Water/Grass
Ability:Swift swim
Item: N/A
Surf
Giga Drain
Zen Headbutt
Teeter Dance
Confuses and then attacks

-Blastoise
Ability: Torrent
Item:Blastoisinite
Surf
Flash cannon
Shell smash
Bite
Mega evolves and shell smashes then attacks. If you don't want megas then sub it for a white herb

Last edited:
Nice! Beatiful work! Please more of that! I had a little, realy a little, request: can u please edit the Pokemon pictures. And make more place and order in your post :giggle: Chatot is also a nice addon because he isnt Water.

Nice! Beatiful work! Please more of that! I had a little, realy a little, request: can u please edit the Pokemon pictures. And make more place and order in your post :giggle: Chatot is also a nice addon because he isnt Water.
I can't add photos because I'm on holiday so I only have my phone but I will add a spoiler box :)

Last edited:
For the fifth gym leader I'm planning on designing a who runs a blacksmith shop-- I'm thinking he uses fire types to help heat his forge. I don't have a name for him yet, but for his team I'm thinking Magmar, Magcargo, Heatmor, and Coalossal.
Alright, finished drawing up a design for him. It could maybe use some tweaking but this is where it is so far.
Blacksmith Gym Leader.jpg

Good work, I see you are a good drawer. Can u draw William? He is the fourt gym leader and has a team but not an picture. He has a Navy Uniform and is big intimidating.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom