• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Our site's going haywire

Very good, very good...

Now, I'm looking through the anime screeen shots...and it says a lot of them aren't on any page...even though some of them are.

Archives only knows of usage on Archives, etc. Use the tabs to go the corresponding pages on other wikis.

Ah.

Now that I know that. I'll start deleting things.

I just deleted two images that were being used only on user pages. Specifically. Fan art of Drew and someone's trainer card.

I'm including this message in anything like that: "Do not use Bulbapedia's server to upload your own images. Use an upload site like photbucket."

If it's not being used by anything, is it to be deleted?

Last edited:
i also saw a Sonic Adventure screenshot in buizels article. It doesnt belong there

fwiw, I think a short explanation for the usual appearance and ONE picture is fair for move pages.

Though, Movie 12 and Arceus next year will present a problem if they use 17 forms of Judgment...

not if each Judgment is merely a different color. surely, we dont need 17 shots simply because they are of a different color.

If it was just the anime, I'd agree that would be what they'd do, but I'm not so sure since it would be in a movie...

I think that we really only should have one image for the page. But, to incorporate the anime pics, we could replace the game image demonstration (If it is really bad and misleading) with the anime pic that might represent it better. Some of the move images are extremely horrible and we probably wouldn't be able to get a better image for some anyway.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom