• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ouroboros - Living each day like the day before

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hello everyone!
This is the blog you didn't knew you want to read until you finally read it (just to realize you still don't want to read it).
My name is Toby and I decided to tell you about my daily life (which is not really spectacular or anything but if you continue reading it's your own fault) and maybe some other random stuff.

There are no extra rules (just stay with the basic rules of bulbagarden) and I don't have a concept for this or anything. I'll just post when I feel like it and (if you're actually still reading at this point) you can ask me stuff you want to know about me.

A few things about my person:
I'm 23, married and cat owner.

One thing I still wanted to mention - and I'm serious about this (even more serious than everbody in Uganda knowing Kung Fu) - I claim the right to not answer questions regarding my wife if she doesn't want me to answer that question.

So here comes a short recap of yesterday:
-woke up at 7am
-played/finished Far Cry 3
-did basically nothing than refreshing the BG main page, hoping something interesting happened
-at around 1pm my wife got up, I took her notebook, went to bed and watched Shin Chan
-ate some fries
-fell asleep at around 4pm
-just got up again at around 1:30am

So now the plan is to keep watching Shin Chan (and maybe eat something) til its 7am so I can go buy some kind of energy drinks or something like that an then just let the day unfold.

Awww shoot, while writing the last part I realized that I forgot a bottle of water in the freezer :bulbaFacepalm:

Raising the caffeine level while enjoying a cold November morning, watching the leaves fall at the local church.
IMG-20211102-WA0000.jpeg

Always appreciate the small things - they may be gone forever before we even realize.

So here's the recap of the last day:
I got up at around 1:30am and wasted time til the stores opened (I played Skatebird and Backbone via Xbox Gamepass). Then I went buying the stuff my mother in law needed (we live in the same house, and while I do her errands she helps us if money is short and let's us use her washing mashine and her wifi), grabbed some cans of Rockstar Energy and came back home. At 10:30am we went to the hospital since they wanted to scan my wife's head by making an mrt - and this is where I screwed up. I was stupid and told my wife the appointment was for 11:40am. However, it was 10:40am instead so she head to wait and I had to stay outside. So basically, I wandered around in the area for around 2h before she was done and we went home. When we arrived at home I went shopping again (because my wife still needed some stuff) and did nothing else afterwards. I just talked with my wife for a while went to bed at around 6:30pm, and just got up at around 5am today.
Plans for today are basically the same as always: buying stuff for me, going shopping, playing Xbox til my wife gets up, go buying the stuff for my wife, continue playing xbox and going to sleep.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom