• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Out of the Loop

Congrats, Ronny!

I picked Photos because of it’s broadness too, and might have picked it if mine was Halloween, or something similar. Mr. White has it easier to win with lots of words to narrow it down.

I’m up for another round.

It’s hard because it needs to fit but also be vague. That’s why I did delicious instead of sweet or candy or soemthong.

Though Drinking was too out there darth. Halloween is a children’s holiday so that just made you look bad.

Though Drinking was too out there darth. Halloween is a children’s holiday so that just made you look bad.
I know Halloween parties are also a thing though. It's not the first thing that brings you to Halloween, so it's a great diversion but if you know it you can see the link. Also I was quite early and Max made no sense to me, while Zinn did. So I also tried to play it safe for myself be able to blend in with both sides. You've got to remember that as an undercover you need not to be outed in the first phase like that.

I know Halloween parties are also a thing though. It's not the first thing that brings you to Halloween, so it's a great diversion but if you know it you can see the link. Also I was quite early and Max made no sense to me, while Zinn did. So I also tried to play it safe for myself be able to blend in with both sides. You've got to remember that as an undercover you need not to be outed in the first phase like that.
True. Which is what actually made Zinns such a good choice since it was broad enough and not out of place at all. Everyone else was pretty specific on theirs.

@HumanDawnWhy were you so intent on lynching me?

True. Which is what actually made Zinns such a good choice since it was broad enough and not out of place at all. Everyone else was pretty specific on theirs.

@HumanDawnWhy were you so intent on lynching me?

I thought you were Mrs. White.

Back
Top Bottom