• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Non-Mafia Out of the Loop

Water Lizard Pokémon
Reaction score
If I have to go with the one that I feel like fits my word the least...coin toss time. Heads, Midorikawa, Tails, DawningWinds...
Vote: ...DawningWinds

System
Reaction score
FAs makes the least sense to me this time. Expressive made sense but famous doesn’t. For such a broad word that’s a pretty specific choice of word.

vote: finalarcadia

♡ scion of light ♡
Reaction score
VOTE: DarthWolf

His descriptions feel the most vague both rounds, especially with "artistic," (but also "nostalgic") which makes sense, but is also something I could see Mr. White coming up with given some prior words. I kinda agree with Max on Midori too, but in an Undercover way more than in a Mr. White way since I don't think Mr. White would start with something as bold as "historical" first. Think she's just got a different word than I do.

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
FA makes the least sense to me with famous, also very global.
Vote: FinalArcadia

All cards on the field are destroyed!
Reaction score
Vote: FinalArcadia
Famous is a bit of a weird choice. It's very popular, but famous seems more used for more specific words than the word I have. It is expressive, but most things that can be described as "artistic" probably are.

Ash's Pikachu
Reaction score
♡ scion of light ♡
Reaction score
You guys made this one extremely stressful lol, I had a few options I was stuck between, and I had typed and then erased my answer multiple times before settling on "cartoon" rather than anime or Disney.