• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Out of the Loop

Vote: HumanDawn

Your description does not fit. At all.

ok

google "are *word* hard?" and come back to me on that

Can they even exist as a non-hard version? Something about Mexico is popping up on Google about them, don't think I've ever come across *word* like that.

ok

google "are *word* hard?" and come back to me on that

Can they even exist as a non-hard version? Something about Mexico is popping up on Google about them, don't think I've ever come across *word* like that.
Dude, I've literally *never* seen them hard...

Vote: Max1996

It might be a similar item but not the same.

Disagree. I know which part of the *word* is stretchy, and I've stretched a lot of those out of boredom. Might depend on the material.

Dude, I've literally *never* seen them hard...

It's literally the specification of what *word* is as a classification of you should know what.

You might have not seen them as hard, which is baffling to me, but the google description that pops up strongly disagrees!

It can be hard? Are you kidding me? THEY ARE ALL HARD. What kind of *word* is this?
I think our definitions might be off here, putting the difference between hard and not hard differently. I can at least call some of them "very hard" which I see as what you're talking about
I thought this was weird too, but a google search eased my worries that Three *word* is actually a thing.
I did that as well just now, I might get what mido is saying but I am still doubtful.

Never come across soft *word* before? That's...hard to believe.

No.

I just checked the Wikipedia page of the word, and hard is said in the first sentence, while none of the others words other players have said about it are even in it. If my word does not fit at all, then you will have to argue against Wikipedia.

No.

I just checked the Wikipedia page of the word, and hard is said in the first sentence, while none of the others words other players have said about it are even in it. If my word does not fit at all, then you will have to argue against Wikipedia.

You're lying. My vote stays on.

Pink fits, but it only came after somebody said Colorful, and I posted the Muk image, which has pink. If I was hiding something, I would have put in a word that fits with the others well - and if it's colourful, there's probably a weirder color like Pink.

I checked the Wikipedia page myself and the word 'hard' is NOWHERE IN THE ARTICLE

It's in literally the first sentence of the article. Are there European and American versions? Again, if you google "Are *word* hard?" it will say that's what they essentially are.

Back
Top Bottom