• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Out of the Loop

It's in literally the first sentence of the article. Are there European and American versions? Again, if you google "Are *word* hard?" it will say that's what they essentially are.
...You keep burying yourself here. If I wasn't doing my best to keep *word* secret, I'd have posted screenshots proving you wrong by now.

...You keep burying yourself here. If I wasn't doing my best to keep *word* secret, I'd have posted screenshots proving you wrong by now.

ok here's a link

[link removed by MoD]

type in the word, with the first letter as a capital

ok here's a link

[link removed by MoD]

type in the word, with the first letter as a capital

Oh, it takes you to the main page? remove main page from the link and put word

Important Announcement
Important Announcement
Please maintain the secrecy of the word as you participate in discussion in the voting stage. Direct hinting to the word or referencing sites such as Google, Wikipedia, etc. shall not be permitted.

That's not exclusive to Undercover, though.

Yes, the Civilians don't know either. Since my word matches with other people, then that means I'm a Civilian with them. Yours doesn't so you're either The Undercover or Mr. White.

Mr. White for sure knows they are Mr. White, because they did not receive a word.

My choice of word is something I associate with it. It’s also probably more American rather than national. I couldn’t resist though.

vote: max1996

His word has been bothering me because I can’t imagine it ever being exclusively stretchy. Sometimes yes, but the choice of word when being the first just seems off.

Max has to be undercover as he went first, Mr. White would wait for a few words to formulate his word.
He could be human, mido, Tood or d.wings.
Wolf and max have the same word.

Last edited:
*Winds

Vote: Max1996
As has been said, it's pretty much always hard. I can't see how you'd think they can't be hard unless you have a different word. I also wouldn't say stretchy would be my first choice of a description, and you went first so it wasn't like you didn't have the option to use something more fitting.

I also don't really see how three fits but Mido's explanation doesn't seem impossible.

No, this was only because I was on when the update happened. Nothing to do with alignment or whatever.
The point was that you aren't Mr. White, who gets no word.
*Winds

Vote: Max1996
As has been said, it's pretty much always hard. I can't see how you'd think they can't be hard unless you have a different word. I also wouldn't say stretchy would be my first choice of a description, and you went first so it wasn't like you didn't have the option to use something more fitting.

I also don't really see how three fits but Mido's explanation doesn't seem impossible.
I honestly think max is just thinking a variant of the word, which I can see being mixed up, especially through dutch language.

Unvote
No point in keeping it on Mido, she responded and I can see her logic behind it.

Back
Top Bottom