• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Outcomes...

Took me a bit to get what you meant.

No, I do not feel the quality of the anime effects the games, or vice versa. The two don't really target the same audience.

No, I do not feel the quality of the anime effects the games,

That's what he meant? I thought he meant something like R/B/Y remakes = anime characters go back to Kanto, etc.

But in this case I agree with DCM

That's what he meant? I thought he meant something like R/B/Y remakes = anime characters go back to Kanto, etc.

But in this case I agree with DCM
you might be right, but my point works for that also.
if theyre going to have a big gap, its because they are creating the new game, which the next region is based on.
which means time to go back to the old region!

The anime is supposed to be a huge advertisement for the games, isn't it?

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom