• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice Outside the Box Needs Your Help! - Apply for a mod position NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrebird

Goddess
Reaction score
Attention people!!!

Bulbagarden forums are hiring new mods. So if you're interested then give it a whirl.

ATTENTION: - The 2016 Staff Drive has begun

Don't be afraid to try and apply. You don't know what will happen unless you try. It doesn't matter if you don't have a wealth of experience or if you've never applied before. I applied on my first go and got in (I do question their sanity).

So have a go and good luck.

tumblr_metj366esB1r5f8nqo1_500.gif

And this could be me. Not you but me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not long left to the applications close and stuff.

Don't hesitate in getting those applications in. It's a fun gig.

This could be you!!!

tumblr_n0ouxkrOrW1qgxamco1_250.gif

wooo Swimming.

Hi guys, fab here. We are in dire need of extra hands in OTB! We are currently looking for a number of mods, perhaps up to three that can bring new and interesting idea to the table. We want OTB to thrive with a new team of dedicated staffers, and OTB is a fantastic place to mod. Currently we don't have that many applications in, not enough to staff this sub forum, so really we are asking you to consider applying.

Your main duties in OTB will include upholding of rules, forum organisation, dealing with troublesome posts, putting forward ideas to Lyrebird and the rest of your team. We are looking for people that think they know how to make a OTB a better place for everyone - idea people. So apply in the link in the first post and tell us why you would be a great mod.

Thanks

Fab

Not long until the deadline.

It's like the transfer window except not as fun.

Anyway get those applications in and remember I'll be reading them. I really don't have a gif for this, so whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom