• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO (OVER) Psychic Spectacular (Oct 5-Oct 14)

hurristat

the future is not written
Reaction score
You may have noticed in the last couple of days that Psychic Pokémon are spawning more frequently in the wild! The Psychic Spectacular event started yesterday, Oct 5, 1PM PDT (GMT-7), and it will run through Oct 14, 1PM PDT (GMT-7). The features of this event are:
  • Increased Psychic-type Pokémon
  • Additional Field Research focusing on Psychic-type Pokémon
  • Shiny Drowzee has been spotted in the wild!
In addition, there is a concurrent event with Pikachu spawning that are wearing hats inspired by clothing from streetwear designer Hiroshi Fujiwara. These can be shiny as well, so keep an eye out!

Despite Ralts no longer being in 10km eggs, they're still rare even here in my Cloudy weather. Harder than hard since I need to get both Mega Gardevoir and Mega Gallade when Mega Evolution mechanic comes.

And oh, I found the first wild Beldum in GO. Still don't stop my hype to get into October's Community Day and, save up candies for Mega Metagross in the future.

I did not go really hardcore on this event as there was no major bonus (like double Stardust/Candy, reduced distance etc.)
However I did shiny hunt a little and got a single Drowzee which I evolved in the end, were on the lookout for Ralts (got enough Pinap'd catches and then trades etc. which got me a nice 98% I'm saving up for hopefully a CD, plus 300+ Candy I'm hoarding for CD/Gallade)
And the research was nice too! Especially the catch 10 Psychic types for 1000 Stardust (essentially made those 10 catches a double Stardust event's worth) and catch 5 Abra/Drowzee for Jynx (got me a handful of Jynx, all Pinap'd since it's research reward of course, of which one is 98% and the rest I'm planning to trade away. Already at 200+ Candy).
Finally, on the Abra department, I got a 100% and a few luckies while trading them around, so I can focus on powering up some nice Alakazam in the future, if need be.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom