• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Over Sun and Moon

I thought I was going to be "Over sun and moon" after I got Super Mario Maker on christmas, but that didn't happen. While SMM's difficulty helps (it's my first 2D Mario ever) I have also played my Pokedex quest a bit different than before:
-I have written down the Pokemon I caught in list form. I'm someone that likes writting things down.
-After 10 years sorting the Pokemon in the PC by level, I've sorted them by Region, with each box belonging to a different generation, it's something simple but it makes organizing funnier.
-I didn't caught much Pokemon in the pre-league, so I use my free time on go and catching those Pokemon. And due to Battle Buffet consuming less time than the Chateau I have more freedom.

I've lately been losing motivation to play my Sun game, not necessarily from all the flaws in Alola, but because I'm teetering on the brink of retiring from Pokémon altogether as a whole.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom