• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

OverClocked ReMix's Pokémon fan remix album released: 'The Missingno Tracks' availabl

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
OverClocked ReMix's Pokémon fan remix album released: 'The Missingno Tracks' available for ...

After four years in the making, the non-profit organization dedicated to remixing video game music, "OverClocked ReMix", has now released their twenty-third album to the world for download. It features 28 remixes of Pokémon game tracks.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: OverClocked ReMix's Pokémon fan remix album released: 'The Missingno Tracks' avai

Woah. OverClocked Remix makes some good stuff... this is definitely worth checking out.

Re: OverClocked ReMix's Pokémon fan remix album released: 'The Missingno Tracks' avai

Really? I have yet to hear anything good from ocremix....all they do, in my opinion, is ruin familiar tracks rather than put a fresh spin on them. That being said, some Pokemon work is long overdue so I might give this a listen.

Well, I loved Serious Monkey Business and that came out pretty recently. But in all fairness, its not every day you get to convince the original composers of the game to contribute to a tribute album.

I'll keep an eye out for this one, but the titles all seem to point to mostly Gen 1 music, and as much as I like that music, I'd much rather have better tracks like Lilycove City or Ghetsis Theme covered.

Hmmm sounds pretty good.

Might check it out.

This album is pretty good, it gives pretty nice vibe to the game songs~ ^__^

I'll have to check this out when I get to my own computer. (I'm on a school computer right now, :p.)

A lot of attention is given to the first and second gen, but I find that par for the course by now. There are a few third and fourth gen tracks in there. Of note is their remix of Route 225, which I've always called the 80s route theme, and the one of the guys that wrote this remix said he had been listening to a lot of Journey. But my favorite on here is Blue Haze, which to me tells a story for those of us that have been here since the beginning. Victory to the trainers of Pallet. Victory to the first gen. They mocked us for our Pidgeys and Rattatas, and for the cute Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle at our side. Now we are back. Remember those little pokemon? They've fully evolved and are ready to kick your butt.

Just finished listening to the whole album.
It's pretty fine, in that it gives a nice, new twist to it.
But I'd have loved more Gen III/IV tunes. (save Gen V for later.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom