• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ower ansisters in pre historic pokemon world

do you think we would survive

• no

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • yes

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spring T

Reaction score
if pokemon always existed then how do you think ower ansisters would have been do think they(we) could survive and how diffrent do you think the world would be

i want to no what you think

i think we would survive

Wat
.-.

Since Pokemon is supposed to be an alternate Earth, obviously human ancestors survived >_>

Say that again?

Ower ansisters?

sorry our ansisters

and let me refrace could we ansisters coexist with them i mean not the pokemon univers but our survived with similar pre historic pokemon in it(dinos with powers)

if evolution took its course at creating creatures similar to pokemon do you think we (human race) would survive some how

if we where even slightly smarter maybe but i feel we would die out at some point

if we are selves where a type of pokemon the that changes things

note: i will not be in the conversaion unless somthing i said needs to be re said to under stand what im thinking i only did this thread becouse the question poped in my mind and i was on and said why not make a thread about it to see what others think then forget it i didnt want to get complicated just hear your thoughts im prob.. going to forget about it in 3 days anyway

Alright, I'm assuming English isn't your first language, so yeah.

Humans definitely survived, because if they were extinct, there'd be no point!

yeah. its better for humand and pokemon to be together from the start. another thread asked what if pokemon appeared NOW instead of from the begining. that would be so chaotic

Honestly, you're just asking "What if what happened in the Pokemon world happened here where there are no Pokemon"

^ Of course!

Humans have survived everything else, I don't see why a few pokemon would be any more of a challange.

Our ancestors in the pre-historic pokemon world is the CORRECT way to say it.

No.
Aerodactyl eats humans.
Kabutops slashes humans open (might eat them).
Omastar normally would come ashore, but if they did they'd eat their face.
Cradily would definitely eat them, but they live in the ocean so that's not that big of a problem
Armaldo would also slas humans open and probably eat them.
Relicanth lives underwater so no problems there.
Rampardos would definitely break humans their bones for no reason
Bastiodon would tackle them with those faces if they feel startled.

Plus they're all rock pokémon, so spears and stuff won't do much.

Do you mean "our ancestors?"

Anyay, I would think so. But remember guys- the fossil pokeys are all based off dinosaurs- meaning they were extinct before humans were here.

Do you mean "our ancestors?"

Anyay, I would think so. But remember guys- the fossil pokeys are all based off dinosaurs- meaning they were extinct before humans were here.

yes i do

and theres no set date on how old pre historic pokemon are
but you may make the point im talking about ower world so what about the extinct animals that where around when humans where
ex:saber tooth cat

and yes we survived with all those other animals but thats because times changed and they couldnt adapt or they hunted the same game we did and because where smarter got most of the game and they starved out

but i do belive humans would be much stronger & durable in a world of pokemon but could we still hunt and thrive better than them i mean even if we live in harmony with pokemon we still gotta eat them and they us

yes in the same way they did in real life by being hunter gatherers but using tamed pokemon as helpfuk in their tasks

The guys from Onderon survived millenias under attack from flying ugly dragons... and they even ended up with means of space travel....

So yeah... and they'd probably tame Aerodactyl...steal the eggs and raise the little ones....

well i see people feel ower ancestors would have survived in a world of pokemon and hunting better than creatures that can use mid range attacks like ower spear's & we would probably tame a few human friendly pokemon(dog's and what not)into helping use

i did belive we could survive and evolve to the point that we could stand most poke attacks

just wanted to here your thoughts

well i see people feel ower ancestors would have survived in a world of pokemon and hunting better than creatures that can use mid range attacks like ower spear's & we would probably tame a few human friendly pokemon(dog's and what not)into helping use

i did belive we could survive and evolve to the point that we could stand most poke attacks

just wanted to here your thoughts

you really need to work on your English. It's Our not Ower.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom