• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

P.B.'s Arts 'n Such... Perhaps a Shop? :O

Chocolate Bones

It's alive!
Reaction score
Thanks to the massive influx of art that we've had lately, I've been inspired to make my own art thread ;D This is just some stuff I made using Paint and GIMP 2, so it's nothing special. I'll probably update this frequently if anyone cares to look at it.

Feedback is appreciated and encouraged ;D !

NOTE: About the shop part: I'd love to take requests, either for Paint work (which isn't my specialty at all) or sprites, which I'd be happy to do considering M.A.S.S. is dead at the moment. I'm also experimenting with "coats of armor", so if you want a customized one of those, feel free to ask.

I know I don't have much up right now (well, ha, just one picture), but I'd be happy to do sigs and avatars. I'll probably set up a formal... form if the demand gets high enough.

Koffing

Weezing.png

I know the smoke is distracting.
I had no idea how I should do it, so I just used the smudge tool :/

Last edited:
Can you do a siganture pic of butterfree on paint, please? And can you do that in a field, and a daisy poking out of it's mouth?

Weezing looks a little too...round, to me. I mean, smoothly round (obviously Weezing is round >.<). And that thing it's doing to the smaller head is kinda strange. Is it supposed to be like it's holding a cigar or something? 0.o

Overall, however, I really like it. You completely nailed the expression, and the extra pointy teeth sticking out the bottom are just plain funny XD

Anyways...murr, I had a request up on M.A.S.S. for a Togekiss/Metagross and a Flygon/Luxray. You wouldn't mind picking those up, would you?

Weezing looks a little too...round, to me. I mean, smoothly round (obviously Weezing is round >.<). And that thing it's doing to the smaller head is kinda strange. Is it supposed to be like it's holding a cigar or something? 0.o

I agree. I think it's mostly because of the shading technique I used, but that's also the way I drew it :/ I didn't want to put too much effort into this one XP So I shirked on the details.

I don't know what I was going for with that one... I guess I just wanted to make it look like the bigger head was holding the smaller one. I just ran out of room for the pinky and decided to just extend it XP

Overall, however, I really like it. You completely nailed the expression, and the extra pointy teeth sticking out the bottom are just plain funny XD

Anyways...murr, I had a request up on M.A.S.S. for a Togekiss/Metagross and a Flygon/Luxray. You wouldn't mind picking those up, would you?

Ha, thanks ^_^ I was just trying to make it look creepier or more akward, 'cause that's always been my style of art for some reason.

And sorry about not seeing your request, Satoshi~Hikari. I didn't even know anyone had posted in this thread until today. I'll get working on both of your requests ASAP ;D

It does look uncomfortably round...but in a nice, awkward way. Like Nathan Fielder! Rock on Pale Bones.

I'll agree with E-K On the Weeaing there... But nice.

Crap. I just noticed that I have no request...
You should make a Beedrill.
Nothing special, but you can add anything.
Just a Beedrill...

Back
Top Bottom