• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

P25 Music

Reaction score
I'm a music geek, so the P25 Music project has been one of the most exciting parts of the anniversary celebrations for me. It was thrilling, and a bit surreal, to see such high-profile artists as Kygo and Rita Ora getting involved in the Detective Pikachu film in 2019, and now more artists including Post Malone, Katy Perry and Mabel are collaborating with the Pokémon franchise for its upcoming compilation album.

What's your favourite song so far? What did you think of Post Malone's virtual concert? And who are you hoping might get involved next? Share your thoughts here!

I don't really like any of the songs that I've heard so far, although Katy Perry's Electric at least had a cute music video that wasn't too bad. Frankly, I don't really understand why they got Katy Perry to sing a song for this 25th anniversary project considering that her fanbase is almost non-existent these days and they hardly supported the single. Same with Post Malone's contribution really, and I'm not sure why a franchise whose core demographic is elementary school kids would have anything in common with "culture vulture" Post Malone, anyway.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom