• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Page Creation Request

Adam Black

Reaction score
Hi, I've just started editing on Bulbapedia and I'd like to create a new template for an article I'm working on. It may have further uses later and using a template instead of raw wikimarkup will make the editing experience more pleasant for anyone who edits the article in the future.

The problem is I am not an autoconfirmed user yet and so cannot create pages myself.I would be really grateful if someone could create a page called Template:Catch/hidden. The page can be blank - I should be able to start editing it myself as soon as it's created - but if content is required please just put something random on it.

Also, I'm finding the whole template namespace hard to navigate. Once I'm finished working on what I'm doing at the moment (and autoconfirmed, so I don't have to ask for more pages to be created for me) would anyone have any objections to me working on documentation for existing Bulbapedia templates?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom