• Snowy leaves Circhester and heads to Spikemuth. Watch here as his Rotom Bike learns to swim...somehow.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

PAL, North American Enigma Stone distribution announced: Event to occur July 31 throu

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
PAL, North American Enigma Stone distribution announced: Event to occur July 31 through August 27

TPCi has announced the next Wi-Fi event. The Enigma Stone will be distributed between July 31 and August 27 to PAL regions (Europe, Australia, etc.) and North America.

Read more on Bulbanews

No need for violence...
Reaction score
Re: PAL, North American Enigma Stone distribution announced: Event to occur July 31 t

Yes!
That's awesome.

Thanks.

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score
Re: PAL, North American Enigma Stone distribution announced: Event to occur July 31 t

Didn't I post about this in the HGSS section a month ago? I feel awesome. And I'll feel more awesome once I have another Latias/Latios.

That Guy
Reaction score

HOT DAMN! Been wondering when this would be coming out!

No need for violence...
Reaction score

Didn't I post about this in the HGSS section a month ago?
Yeah, I remember you posting something about that.
Nice prediction.

Thanks.

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P
Reaction score

And Now i can get the other eon! :D

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score

Yeah, I remember you posting something about that.
Nice prediction.

Thanks.
Actually, Filb.de reported that the Nintendo Zone were doing the event over Wi-Fi. It wasn't a prediction, even my dates were correct xD

No need for violence...
Reaction score

Actually, Filb.de reported that the Nintendo Zone were doing the event over Wi-Fi. It wasn't a prediction, even my dates were correct xD
Oh, haha.
I was wondering how you called it out so accurately :p

Thanks.

Reaction score

Finally, a Wi-Fi event that's actually announced on all regional sites. I question why they didn't start this giveaway 2 weeks ago, though... they still have a number of Pokewalker courses to get through, in addition to other future, potential events that Japan has got that we have yet to. They really shouldn't be taking breaks.

SoFloFoSho
Reaction score

About time, really. Wonder why it took us so much longer to be able to download this, when Japan got it mere weeks after the release date.

Flame's the name.
Reaction score

Question: What does this do for us in HGSS?

I won't bite... much.
Reaction score

Well, this is officially the first time I wished my HeartGold weren't Japanese.

Studying Greek Mythology.
Reaction score

Thank God my dad's got wifi.

Reaction score

Well, this is officially the first time I wished my HeartGold weren't Japanese.
Japanese games could download this back in November.

I won't bite... much.
Reaction score

Yeah, but I totally forgot about that then, LOL.

On hold, not abandoned
Reaction score

All right! I can now have my own Latios.

And with Soul Dew too. Even cooler.

We're very concerned.
Reaction score

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
This isn't some elaborate prank is it?!

Reaction score

No, it's confirmed. This is quite exciting.

Bug! .__.
Reaction score

Okay, so Pokemon Gold/Silver says this.

Does this mean I don't need to practically speed run the gyms and the Elite 4? I can indeed still take my time with training various teams and still carry around the Enigma Stone until I get to Pewter?