• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PAL, North American Enigma Stone distribution announced: Event to occur July 31 throu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PAL, North American Enigma Stone distribution announced: Event to occur July 31 t

Does this mean I don't need to practically speed run the gyms and the Elite 4? I can indeed still take my time with training various teams and still carry around the Enigma Stone until I get to Pewter?[/FONT]

Yep. You can receive the Enigma Stone at any time, and use it whenever you get to Pewter.

Re: PAL, North American Enigma Stone distribution announced: Event to occur July 31 t

Yay! *Dances a circle around TM2.* I can do proper training now! :D

Thanks for clearing it up for me!

This is great. Now I can have both. Just need to track down Latios.

I'm kind of peeved by this, because I played through Emerald, deliberately selecting the 'red' dragon and spent ages tracking down Latias only a month ago (no instant map marker, of course!). Obviously it's a good giveaway, I just wish I'd known sooner and I wouldn'tve wasted my time. Ah well, two Latiaseseseseseses! :)

Well bugger. I'll probably miss this one, just because I haven't had time while working on my thesis to really progress far in the game.

I don't think it actually matters how far you are in the game.
You can just carry it around until you get to Pewter.

Ooh yay I get a spare Latias! Useful as the one I have technically belongs to my fiance.

Well bugger. I'll probably miss this one, just because I haven't had time while working on my thesis to really progress far in the game.
You can download the Wonder Card at any point. Remember, the event is only activated by giving the Enigma Stone to the Fossil Guy in Pewter City museum. I got Winner's Path on my SoulSilver when I only have 4 badges - having a Metang in my team is awesome xD

so you can download the wonder card when you dont have the national Pokedex, cause im SRing Lugia in my SS and havent even started my HG yet. I'll be able to actually recieve the item, right?

so you can download the wonder card when you dont have the national Pokedex, cause im SRing Lugia in my SS and havent even started my HG yet. I'll be able to actually recieve the item, right?

Yes, though I believe you have to have the regional Pokedex, which is very early in the game anyway.

Oh dear, I neat to start my game of HeartGold ASAP if I want to make it in time for the event. =O

You can get it at any time, providing that you have recieved the Pokedex. You just can't use it until after the elite four.

With the enigma stone covered, where's that Azure flute... (Here's hoping that they officially release it at some point.)

The Enigma Stone is now up.

I got it this afternoon.
...The event wasn't brilliant, but Steven did ask "Why did the Lati@s appear in Kanto?" which makes it seem like they're forshadowing the answer in a future game...
Or maybe not.

@RegiRuler
I'm fairly sure that, with Gen 4 drawing to a close, the Azure Flute event has been shelved, which is a shame. :-(

Oh dear, I neat to start my game of HeartGold ASAP if I want to make it in time for the event. =O

You can get it at ANY time, as long as you have the Pokedex...and you have about a MONTH, so no rush really.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom