• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PAL Wi-Fi Victini distribution confirmed: North American, PAL, Korean Wi-Fi Victini .

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
PAL Wi-Fi Victini distribution confirmed: North American, PAL, Korean Wi-Fi Victini ...

It has been confirmed that Victini is now available to those with PAL Pokémon Black and White games.

Read more on Bulbanews

Reaction score
Re: PAL Wi-Fi Victini distribution confirmed: North American, PAL, Korean Wi-Fi Victi

Nice for them. This Victini is the best thing Nintendo has ever given us.

Laterose

WHAT.
Reaction score
Re: PAL Wi-Fi Victini distribution confirmed: North American, PAL, Korean Wi-Fi Victi

Yes!! I finally got a Victini. Sweetness. <3

Noivern

Noivern noi!
Reaction score

...I guess we really should have Wi-Fi events organized by language instead of region after all. XD Pretty much every single one that's available in at least one English-language country is also available for everyone else with an English copy.

Stuntology

So you want to be a hero?
Reaction score

Soft reset for mine until I got a jolly natured one! Yay!