• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters Paldea Integration Speculation

Hmm, as far as potential sync pairs, here's what I'm thinking:

Florian & Fuecoco -> Florian & Skeledirge
Juliana & Sprigatito -> Juliana & Meowscarada
Nemona & Pawmi -> Nemona & Pawmot
Arven & Mabostiff
Penny & Sylveon

Katy & Tarountula -> Katy & Spidops
Brassius & Smoliv -> Brassius & Arboliva
Iono & Bellibolt
Kofu & Wugtrio
Larry & Dudunsparce
Larry Alt & Flamigo
Ryme & Houndstone
Tulip & Espathra
Grusha & Cetitan
Rika & Clodsire
Poppy & Tinkaton
Hassel & Baxcalibur
Geeta & Glimmora

Prof. Sada & Koraidon
Prof. Sada Alt & Roaring Moon
Prof. Turo & Miraidon
Prof. Turo Alt & Iron Valiant
Clive & Quaxly -> Clive & Quaquaval
Giacomo & Kingambit
Melia & Armarouge
Atticus & Revavroom
Ortega & Dachsbun
Eri & Annihilape
Jacq & Farigiraf
Tyme & Garganacl
Dendra & Medicham

I like what I’m reading!
Hmm, as far as potential sync pairs, here's what I'm thinking:

Florian & Fuecoco -> Florian & Skeledirge
Juliana & Sprigatito -> Juliana & Meowscarada
Nemona & Pawmi -> Nemona & Pawmot
Arven & Mabostiff
Penny & Sylveon
That’s literally the same idea I had lol (except I had no clue what Eeveelution Penny should get)
Katy & Tarountula -> Katy & Spidops
Brassius & Smoliv -> Brassius & Arboliva
Iono & Bellibolt
Kofu & Wugtrio
Larry & Dudunsparce
Larry Alt & Flamigo
Ryme & Houndstone
Tulip & Espathra
Grusha & Cetitan
Rika & Clodsire
Poppy & Tinkaton
Hassel & Baxcalibur
Geeta & Glimmora
Once again, the same idea as me! :D
I gave Katy Teddiursa because she Terastallized Teddiursa lol but my first choice was Tarountula
That was my first idea for Brassius lol but then Sudowoodo
Prof. Sada & Koraidon
Prof. Sada Alt & Roaring Moon
Prof. Turo & Miraidon
Prof. Turo Alt & Iron Valiant
Clive & Quaxly -> Clive & Quaquaval
Giacomo & Kingambit
Melia & Armarouge
Atticus & Revavroom
Ortega & Dachsbun
Eri & Annihilape
Jacq & Farigiraf
Tyme & Garganacl
Dendra & Medicham
I had the same ideas for Giacomo, Eri, Atticus and Ortega, along with Jacq, Tyme, Sada and Turo lol
And yes, Clive should definitely get Quaxly
Also, if you read earlier in the thread, I said stuff about there being a “canon” protag, and which would be the canon one, or represent the region they’re from (Lucas represents Sinnoh as Dawn has Turtwig, Barry Piplup, and Lucas Chimchar (I think), while May represents Hoenn as she has Mudkip and Brendan has Treecko) and if Juliana got Sprigatito, Florian Fuecoco and Clavell/Clive Quaxly, then I guess Florian is the “canon” or he represents Paldea.

Also regarding Prof. Sada and Turo:

I think they'll probably be the A.I. assistants (they're the only versions of the professors we actually interact with), and probably pulled into Paldea somehow from the past/future. As for how they'll handle the version exclusivity, they usually try to make both versions canon somehow. So probably both of the original professors died, both ran experiments trying to bring Paradox Pokemon to the present, and both will probably have departed for the past/future, and they'll probably be ambiguous about when and how they both happened.

Also regarding Prof. Sada and Turo:

I think they'll probably be the A.I. assistants (they're the only versions of the professors we actually interact with), and probably pulled into Paldea somehow from the past/future. As for how they'll handle the version exclusivity, they usually try to make both versions canon somehow. So probably both of the original professors died, both ran experiments trying to bring Paradox Pokemon to the present, and both will probably have departed for the past/future, and they'll probably be ambiguous about when and how they both happened.
So like the anime? …Joking but or because two things:
  1. Ash anime: Obviously the classic (S1-S5) and the middle eras (S6-S13) are based on a third version (example: Indigo obvi based on Yellow, Johto arc was Crystal, Hoenn arc Emerald because Juan is the last Gym leader and Steven was only in one episode (dude what the heck??) but we didn’t see Wallace until DP, DP arc is Platinum). But since BW (until after SM arc), they legit wanted to try make both games canon (so BW arc = BW then B2W2 as Cheren was in one episode as a Leader, Roxie is the last Leader, Marlin existed; XY arc = XY/ORAS because, SM = Sun since Nebby evolved into Solgaleo then Ultra Sun because Necrozma). Then, what about Sword and Shield? No way. I haven’t watched a lot of much of Journeys so idk about SwSh.
  2. Horizons anime: Obvi Scarlet as we can all see Nemona has on orange and in the Scarlet version, we wear orange uniforms
I very much like the idea you have, though

Also, it'd be interesting for A.I. Sada to interact with Adaman, Irida, and any other Hisui pairs they add between now and Paldea. I imagine there'd be a lot of mutual fascination between the two, Sada would probably be interested in what Hisui was like in their time and the Hisui trainers would be shocked to find that Sada is an artificial metal woman, something utterly unthinkable in their time. Adaman especially would be impressed by this.

Please note: The thread is from 10 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom