• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Palletshipping

Yeah, his voice actor's still on the show, Joey, and he also does Meowth's new voice, and James's new voice, and Prof. Oak's new voice. Yes, i obsess. ^^;;;

aa, i wrote that a loooooong time ago, and i wasn't interested in getting into debates...well, maybe a little, but smart ones, not ridiculous flaming wars that hurt people and make both sides look bad. i was also a little freaked out; OPS scares me a little. they're a huge force in the fandom, ever notice? i didn't want to accidentally stumble into a flaming war, or have anyone else dragged in, either.

i'm okay now, though. ^^ the forum i created for a new formation of a club should really be where we delve into it a bit more, though.

and that's a sweet bannr. where'd you find it, what site? ^^

here's thew webby www.gaiaonline.comm but the website is like restricted or something on ma comp.

anyways, phew! Thankd goodness Gary's original voice is still on air! ^^ At least he won't stuff up his stardom! Let's hope Ash's new voice steps up and at least sound like a guy.

Keep Smiling! :)

a_f

i think his new voice is actually improving...slightly. i swear, if she sounds pratically monotone (i.e. ready-to-battle-voice) the whole time, isn't a couple decibles quieter during the scene with Staravia, and...well, yeah. anyway, i hope she works hard on that episode.

me neither I've never been fond of palletshipping because I just think Ash and Gary are rivals and I dont think Ash is gay

I've not only become used to Ash's new dub voice, I've actually come to enjoy it. Of course, it still needs some work, but at least Ash sounds a lot better than he did last year at this time, when the new PUSA season started.

AnimeDutchess said:
*nods* i really don't like Paul very much; his training methods don't agree with me. although character-wise, he's a breath of fresh air; we need some hardcore jerks. ^^

What I really want to see is Paul be a jerk to Ash in front of Gary. Although Gary used to treat Ash almost as bad as Paul currently does, I really don't think he'd appreciate someone else hurting Ash the way he used to. I'm even more anxious to see Gary's reaction to Paul labeling him a loser for being friends/defending Ash, because that is just something I see Paul doing. Of course, this being Pokémon, it'll probably come down to a Pokémon battle, but as long as it's a good one, I'll be more than happy...

The writers did bring May's main AG rivals together every once and awhile, so I actually think Gary and Paul meeting is a possibility - especially since in Gary's latest appearance, we're given the impression he would return sometime in the D/P season. Let's all hope it's much sooner than later!

anime_aficionada, that's such a cute banner you found! That reminds me - this thread is long, long, long overdue for some fan art! Three more pictures for every Palletshipper's viewing pleasure:

SummerGifts.jpg

A special show for a special someone...

Wantitbackdoya.jpg

Can't close your eyes for a second... what's Gary going to have to do to get his pendent back?

BringitonAshyboy.jpg

Bring it on, Ashy-boy!

:)

i love all of you pictures you bring SS! ^^ and i can't wait till i made a deviant account nxt yr so i can post some of my works! ^^

till i come back, Keep Smiling! :)

a_f p.s. i'm thinking of making an actual one-shot fic for palletshipping!

Thanks! I have plenty of art saved to my computer, so believe me, there's a lot more to come! :)

Why do you have to wait until next year to create a deviantART account? Any chance of a sneak peek of some of your art before then? *crosses fingers*

Fanfiction, too!? Can't wait! :yahoo: I hope you decide to go through with it, and if you do, good luck! :)

*glomps ShigeSato* i dunno where you find such gems! you rock! ^^

oi, a_f-chan, why do you need to wait? i don't think DA has an age requirement...and a fic, too? i say go for it! ^^ i have stuff on FF.Net, too, so if it's fics you're writing, i'll cheer for yah 100%, 'cause i know what it's like! *grins* now you HAVE to write it, or i'll just keep bugging yah abouts it. ^^

I've not only become used to Ash's new dub voice, I've actually come to enjoy it. Of course, it still needs some work, but at least Ash sounds a lot better than he did last year at this time, when the new PUSA season started.

What I really want to see is Paul be a jerk to Ash in front of Gary. Although Gary used to treat Ash almost as bad as Paul currently does, I really don't think he'd appreciate someone else hurting Ash the way he used to. I'm even more anxious to see Gary's reaction to Paul labeling him a loser for being friends/defending Ash, because that is just something I see Paul doing. Of course, this being Pokémon, it'll probably come down to a Pokémon battle, but as long as it's a good one, I'll be more than happy...

The writers did bring May's main AG rivals together every once and awhile, so I actually think Gary and Paul meeting is a possibility - especially since in Gary's latest appearance, we're given the impression he would return sometime in the D/P season. Let's all hope it's much sooner than later!

Hm...enjoy it? Well, i'm used to it, but i just can't really...enjoy it yet, so more power to yah if you can.

And i'd LOVE Paul to be a jerk to Ash in front of Gary. Gary could jump to his defence, and then Paul would insult him. Then...QUEUE EPIC POKEMON BATTLE!!!!! ^^ Paul gets his sorry bottom handed to him, I cry tears of joy. ^^

yeah, Geru's DEFINITELY coming back soon. he should get a couple more apperances as the seasons progress, just to make things awesome. ^^

well DA has a 13+ age limit. And it's sad coz i'm one yr younger than 13. but when i have time this holidays, i'll post ma art. But i probably wont since i have tonnes of things planned for ma bday! ^^

and thanks for the enthusiasm for my fic. I think i'll make a fic, but i need to wait till i get to the 20 mark with posts on ma otha fic It Takes Two to Tango, so i kno that people actually appreciate my writing style.

Keep Smiling!

oh and I WOULD sooo Lurve if Paul was a jerk infront of Gary. ahhh...*dreamss...*

a_F

AnimeDutchess said:
*glomps ShigeSato* i dunno where you find such gems! you rock! ^^

No matter how many times I hear that said to me, I never grow tired of it. ;-) It hasn't been easy tracking down all this simply stunning ShiShi artwork that I'm posting, but the years of scouring the Internet has certainly been worth it! I save anything I come across that I like to my computer (and eventually burn the files onto CD-RWs) because eventually all websites eventually fade away (and Palletshipping websites tend to go well before their time... which, would obviously be, never! :p) and it's terribly disheartening to see things that have caught my eye become lost forever. So, I don't let that happen anymore. :ksmile:

AnimeDutchess said:
Hm...enjoy it? Well, i'm used to it, but i just can't really...enjoy it yet, so more power to yah if you can.

Oh I still miss the old voices... especially Ash's & Team Rocket's... but I understand that there isn't a chance any of the old voices will return, so I've come to accept the changes. The changes rarely bother me now after a little over a year of watching the new dub, and now I'm just able to appreciate the show for what it is.

AnimeDutchess said:
And i'd LOVE Paul to be a jerk to Ash in front of Gary. Gary could jump to his defence, and then Paul would insult him. Then...QUEUE EPIC POKEMON BATTLE!!!!! ^^ Paul gets his sorry bottom handed to him, I cry tears of joy. ^^

I doubt Gary would even break a sweat - I'd be amazed if Paul could even manage to take out just one of his Pokémon. Besides, Ash would be cheering for Gary on the sidelines, and what Palletshipper wouldn't die happy after seeing that? And I know it'll never happen... but what if Ash borrowed Dawn's cheerleading outfit for the battle? I wonder what Gary's reaction to that would be? :lol:

anime_aficionada said:
well DA has a 13+ age limit. And it's sad coz i'm one yr younger than 13. but when i have time this holidays, i'll post ma art. But i probably wont since i have tonnes of things planned for ma bday! ^^

You're twelve? For some reason, reading that makes me feel old... :lol: Ahh... to live the carefree days once again. Nah, I'm only half joking... I'm loving my twenties! Except for the stress and pressure of building a financially and emotionally secure future for myself that won't crumble around me and leave me with a useless college degree that won't be of any value ten years down the road. Other than that... yeah, I'm loving life!

... most of the time ...

:lol:

In your twenties and you're still in the fandom...there's hope for me yet! ^^ i'm in my late teens, graduating high school this year...T.T

Ah, years of scouring. that explains it. ^^; it is really sad that so many of the sites go down so quickly, and we end up loosing positively fabulous art to the rigors of time...i'm glad there are at least a couple sites out there, though, 'cause then the ship would be all but forgotten. T.T

Yeah, i know there's really no chance for the voices to return, but a girl can dream, can't she? ^^;

*grins* oh yes, Ash in Dawn's cheerleading outfit...hey, he's dressed as a girl TWICE already. that's not exactly something that doesn't at least have a slim chance of happening, even if it's not for a shippy reason. ^^ But Ash just cheering for Gary would make my day. and BTW, Gary would pwn Paul in a matter of minutes. That's fact, even if a battle hasn't happened yet. ^^

here's an avatar that i made it's bad since i only use paint and photostudio. I only learnt that i had photostudio only a week ago, so bare with me!

1190462978.bmp

oh yeah...i've been to that site loads of times; it's one of my favorites. they're really funny and make some good points. I read it aloud to my little brother one time (the one who always bashes me and tells me "Pokeshipping pwns, lolerz!!11!!!1!!!111"), and he started freaking out. ^^

and, er...the image isn't working, sorry to say. T.T

Edit: oh, wait, NOW it's working...^^

well tell yo bro that PalletShipping can kick Pokeshipping's ass ANYtime. Gary is WAY more hotter then Misty. And i don't think he can comply to THAT!

*if he does....i'll have something up ma sleeve*

oh and i think for my fic, im gonna have a part where paul actually acts like a jerk to ash infront of gary! ^^ seeing as tho u guys like it! ^^

Last edited:
*grins like an idiot* go for it! ^^ i can't wait until they REALLY have Gary and Paul confront each other...hm...i wonder if it'll start up Pallet vs Coma debates on forums? o_O that'd be strange...

and I DO tell him that. I tell him the truth about 4Kids pushing Poke into the episodes/ movies in parts where there was no Poke, and he STILL doesn't listen to me...*huffs* he thinks he's such hot sh*t, he doesnt realize that I've won...but i HATE the smug looks he gives me! >.<**

Oh yeah, Gary's a zillion times hotter than Misty. And I think Ash would agree whole-heartedly. ^^

Back
Top Bottom