• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

I guess the maximum is 5000 words and there's no minimum... so yeah, you can make it as short as you want to ^^
But I don't think I can write a new fic that soon... I need to think of a good plot first. But I'll hope I can still participate... v.v

5000 word max means that you can't over 5000 words. I think we can the Halloween theme, is that okay with everyone? I can spread the word to other palletshippers and see if they are interested.

I can volenteer to be a judge because I can be picky about character, grammar, and whatever else we can judge on. I can also give tips for improvement and I might be able to get some of my room mates to help me judge.

Mleen: It's not like I lose interest, it's that I don't have time because of school. But they will get done!

Hm... plotline forming in my head as I type... Yay! Um, does it hafta be purely Palletshipping? Or can I put, like, other shipping hints? If you don't mind...
Halloween is cool. :p

Kari: That's fine. Just have some pallet in there please! And the due date can be... let's make it 10/11. Sometime before Halloween. Is that okay? I think I'll post something in the live journal community about it and see if we can get more people involed.

I just realized we need a sign-up sheet and deadline for that. I know I'm doing it so...

1.slivershell
2. Kari
3. Mleen
4. Zaxel
5. Tadashi
6. Paty-chan
7. pixies and fairies
8. wonnykins

I will close this on the 26th. Sounds fair to everyone? Whenever someone else signs up, I will edit this post.

Da Rulez
1. Must be signed-up to particapate.
2. Must be a one-shot with no more than 5000 words.
3. Any language and sexual themes are fine. But you must rate your work (M, T, K, etc.)

Theme
Halloween!!

Judges
1. slivershell (I will not be grading my own work)

2. Characterization: ?/10
3. Usage of theme: ?/10
4. Originality/Creativity: ?/10
5. Entertainment: ?/10

Total: ?/50

Prize?
Cookies!! But there will be a better prize for the next contest.

Lady Yuki has offered to write a gift for the Winner!! So awesome!

Last edited:

Hmm... Can I go on the list too? I've actually already got an idea, and am kinda planning out the plotline. But, where should I put the story? In one of my posts?

Kari: You can send it to me by PM. You can also put it fanfiction . net if you want, just make sure I get a copy.

Whee! Sign me in too! 8D

And ehm, Slivershell... I'm sorry I misunderstood v.v
School is a big problem for me to... I'm so happy I got these two days for myself. Good luck with your stories, anyway ^^

Mleen: -waves hand- No problem. I have so much to do this semester, but I will make time for my fics!! Can't wait to see the Halloween ones!!

*sighs* I would join, but I have the same ability to write Romance as a rock.

'Sides, I have to write a serial for school. A serial I only have a sight idea of what's going to happen with it. And I have to try to figure out how to get away with killing off one of my characters like in Kokoro. And make it interesting for my less read, less nerdy then me age group.

But believe me, I would if I could. I will be reading them all if you guys post 'em publicly, though. There isn't enough Palletshipping around I haven't read.

Last edited:

Ketsu: Tis okay. You can join the next one and help put more palletshipping out there!

Yay! Mine is pretty short, so I'm almost done with the first draft now. I think this might be my first finished fic! I'm so proud XD
Ketsu: If you want to read mine, you can... it won't have any kissing and stuff and it probably won't be very good, but I'll post it public if you want. Um... well, back to the draft!

Kari: Why don't you put it on Fanfiction . net? Or the Palletshipping livejournal community? You must share the loveliness with everyone~~

Um hey~ It's been a while.

So I saw this announcement on a LJ com that we're having a PalletShipping fanfic contest.

I'd love to join, but after scrolling back about four pages, I have to ask...

... Where the frig is the sign-up sheet?

Hey ^_^I want to join too!!! To who do I have to give the fan-fic?

PS: Me want cookies! :O

FF.net? I'm not on FF... What am I supposed to do on there?
Tadashi: Sign-up sheet is on this page, in one of slivershell's posts. Once slivershell notices that you wanted to join, the post will be edited so you're on the list. That help?
Paty-chan: Me wants cookies, too! XD

Tadashi: Love your icon and you're on.
Paty-chan: You're on. WHOOO The list is growing!!! You send the fic to me by PM snice I'm the only judge.
Kari: If you sign up on FF, you can upload your fics for even more palletshippers to read~ There's also a palletshipping community on FF and when they notice your fic, they'll add it.

Last edited:

Hum... I've already finished writing it... Can I give it to you Silvershell? XD

Paty: Sure! Send it over so I can start the grading process! You don't mind if I give any tips do you? I would like all of use to be better writers and I planning on having a former English major review mine. And she can be mean...

For me there's no problem, but I'm not that good at english, because it's not the language that I'm used to talk, I fluently talk portuguese, so... Don't be scared XD

Back
Top Bottom