• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

Yep I can now. So beautiful~

My favorite is the second one. Normally you see Gary comforting Ash, not the other way around. (Or it is common and I just haven't been looking in the right places. xD)

Last edited:

Gomen but off topic: wow it's so good to see it's so active around here also you don't need to enter the contest I made but if you do then the deadline is changed to the 6th of febuary and no more point schemes cause they are too confusing. Only good and bad nee. Also Satoshi is very kawii in the last few pics also a very very long post here for a girl who is on her iPod after pulling and all-nighter. Ah gomen again for the off topic post.(Becky-chan is tired and has boring homework and is in love with someone she doesn't want to talk about)

Once again the thread is dead...

Kakuna Matata, I don't think I've read that one yet. I think I'll check it out. I just hate it when people don't finish their stories... Okay, that's just hypocrite ><

I love the fan-art. Pixiv always has nice art :)

Oi pallet fans!! It's sooooo quiet here that I'm starting to hink that people hate me....plz come back!!!! I'm so bored with no new pics or fanfics!!!! Give me a brand new fanfic or satoshi and shigeru as vocaloids

Speaking of fanfics, we should really have a database marked Palletshipping fics or something to that effect.

Well, I would use it :p

Off topic: Hey it's my bday today!!!

No new palletshippy things for my bday, I might buy some palletshipping manga!!! Or a shigeru necklace!!! I once had a satoshi series 1 hat...when I was 2!! Then I lost it with my Pokéball

Well thats unfortunate. Lol I still have my old Bulbasaur Charmander and Squirtle from RBY

I hope the manga you buy is super cute

Yep I can now. So beautiful~

My favorite is the second one. Normally you see Gary comforting Ash, not the other way around. (Or it is common and I just haven't been looking in the right places. xD)

I see it this way too and shamefully confessing that it's so based on Green (boy) in the manga. I can't help it. :)

I just love PalletShipping so much. It's the best fictional gaypairing ever.
Actually my passion for it started after watching BBM and spending too much time in dA looking for Shishi art. And here we are! =)

wow soo many new posts here -gets teary eyed-
imgres

I pray that this works and sorry if its big cause i dont know how to go spoiler.

PS. I have a laptop cause im now 13 woooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

I pray that this works and sorry if its big cause i dont know how to go spoiler.
Spoiler tags work like the quote tags work: just use the word SPOILER instead of QUOTE.

...And you're not going to get an image like that. Next time, just link to the website.

http://palletshipping.skyrock.com/

Ok thanks for the tip! I'll be sure to use it soon!
Also help me as I'm starting to betray my beloved paring that is palletshipping! And worst of all it's to the DARK SIDE (help me! Anymore and I'll become a...a...a...POKESHIPPER!!!) so please help me with this problem!!!!!!

It kinda happens now the thread is dead. I used to be a very active Palletshipper (don't worry, it's still my OTP) because I always had something to talk about in this thread. I really wonder why everyone suddenly left... *misses them* ;_;

Anyways, searching for some nice fan-work always helps. Reading a good fanfic always gets me in the ShiShi mood ^_^

Well if we r getting out of the palletshippy mood then I better hurry up with the fanart I am doing (which is a mpreg comic by the way) and write some more fanfics!!!!

Not good at all! We r dead here and I've got palletshipping writers block! We need more shippers and fast

Edit: I will finish my comic soon and put it here for the fans of palletshipping. Also i will do some more fanfics asap!

Last edited:

Alas!
Hmmm, maybe we need to get Gary to go make a few anime appearances.
I want to see how he'd react to Iris and Dento.

Yeh! I'm nearly done with the comic! It'll be up here soon! I hope u guys r hettin back in the spirit

Back
Top Bottom