• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Palletshipping

I meant, like, how the doujin is drawn.

I only knew the last's one's style, but still. That was cool! ^^

I dunno...I mean, you can scan/take pics of them, and post them on somewhere like photobucket...that's legal, ne?

Hmm... Shishi doujin sounds, ah, interesting.
On a lighter note, has seen Spore, has anyone got it and most importantly has anyone made Pokemon with it?!

Jyunai looks scary!

Last edited:
XD I've seen spore; it's rather...interesting. *wonders why upperclassmen guys think making phallic-shaped monsters is fun*

But yeah. There should definitely just be more of the stuff in general, especially outside of Japan. But things like doujinshi are illegal, at least, in the US they are, somewhat...I think...copyrights, and all that...

I've never done so.

But yeah, it's fun. On the subject of Maxis games, has anyone seen good Satoshi and Shigeru sims anywhere?

Yes, you can! It's all a matter of raising the relationship points (making the characters interact positively). Works that way for any relationship in the games, really.

(Off Topic: They're making a Sims 3. I swear; search it on Google! Just think of all the hijinks a Gary Sim and an Ash Sim could get into...

Spoiler because of stuff of a sexual nature:
They can also Woo-Hoo in more places, if you know what I mean.

But yeah, The Sims (1/2/3) is an open ended experence of win!

Yep, I have all the expantions except Apartment Life.

If I had better sim making ablities I'd make 'em for us.

Have you searched for downloadable skins for Poke-Sims? I know they exist; I had a friend once who downloaded all the Buffy Sims stuff she could find.

(Note: I don't even know if they make something called Poke-Sims...)

TS3 will be more complex, apparently.

Also that page won't load.

EDIT: It did now. And dear Arceus, freaky!

*clicks out of curiousity* Yeah, 3 is supposed to have intense customization...

...I saw the first images, and couldn't go any farther. TOT The eyes, THE EYES!!!

...I saw the first images, and couldn't go any farther. TOT The eyes, THE EYES!!!

You would not have wanted to go farther than the first page. James looked the worst in my opinion. His hair! He had no bangs and a huge receding hairline-giant forehead fusion. His uniform looks terrible.

Back
Top Bottom