• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Palletshipping

Well, it's up! Yup, I just posted a Christmasy Palletshipping possible one-shot that may turn into a full-on story on [url="http://www.fanfiction.net/~ariemeraldstar]my fanfiction.net account[/url]. Please go check it out, and tell me what you think! I only just put it up, so it may not show up yet, but be patient!

Thanks! I can't wait to read it; I bet you did a great job!!

On another note, Happy New Year, everyone! To celebrate, here's a new topic:

What would Ash and Gary do for New Years?

Kiss at midnight. That's all I'm saying. ^^

Kiss at midnight, definitely. But I think there'd be fireworks of a very different sort ;-) XP ah, my mind is SO in the gutter...

I've finally figured out the linkage problem! ^_^;; sorry about that -- this link should take you straight to the story. I may or may not continue with it, but I really have no idea where it would go. I hope you all enjoy it!

Palletshipping is awesome, It was one of the first BL shippings I supported.

This is the first BL pairing you've supported? Nice!
xDD I remember the first one I supported...I think it was Seto x Joey

What would Ash and Gary do for New Years?
Well, I think Ash might travel to some far away land (probably Snowpointe City) and celebrate New Years there so he could perpare for some tournament or other. Gary would explore those ruins.
And they to keep warm at night...

I will write both stories! I started brainstorming a little bit xDD even though I'll make no promises to when it will be posted. ;D

Huh, SetoXJoey was my first yaoi ship too, Satochu. What a coincidence.

This thread's been rather slow lately...so how about a new topic?

How do you think Ash and Gary would confess their love for each other?

^_~ I'll post my answer later, but this should be interesting...

there gunna reunit at the end of there journy and reconnect the brocken pokeball at the spot they first met and have Lelouch and light yagami love babies right there! ^^

I hate being grounded. I missed all the good posts...

New Years? Lemme think...

...GAH! AnimeDutchess has it with me. ^^; It doesn't get any better then kissing at midnight on New Years...

BTW. I posted a new fanfiction on my DragonRose888 account on ff.net. Hot and Cold is what it's called. AD already read it, but I'd like to put it out there if you all are bored one day. xD

That's pretty cool Edo-kun!
^^ yuppers I read that one (I'm pretty sure I left a review...)

Gary would never expect it. He believed (if he ever had a chance) he would be the first to confess. Gary would buy an unnesscary amount of flowers and present them to Ash who in turn would squeal in joy and pledge his heart to him. In reality, Ash walks up to Gary on a fine morning day and askes: 'Do you have a boyfriend?'

By accident. Not because I'm a fan of the Accidental Kiss, nope.

Gah! Tv Tropes attacks yet again! XD

How they would confess their love? Easy! They'd be in an argument about something else, and Gary would say, "You know, if I wasn't so CRAZY about you, I wouldn't even bother trying to help you..."

And then he'd realize what he said, and get extremely embarassed. Ash would push him to explain himself, and after a half hour of reveals, confessions, and lots of hugging, they'd say "Oh, fuck it," and kiss. ^^

"How do you think they would confess their love for eachother?"
Good question. I imagined it going like this:
1. Satoshi and Shigeru meat again somewhere.
2. Some Pokémon stuff happens.
3. One of them has to go somewhere so they say good-bye, alone. They reflect on some of their memories together.
4. Just as they turn around to go their seperate ways, Shigeru says "I love you, Satoshi."
5. Satoshi just looks surprised and says "Shigeru..."
6. Shigeru approaches Satoshi, puts his hands on his shoulders, and they kiss.

You guys think that's corny, don't you? -_-

So? It's cute, and sounds like an actual episode...you know, if Pokemon was a shonen ai anime instead of a shonen anime...

So? It's cute, and sounds like an actual episode...you know, if Pokemon was a shonen ai anime instead of a shonen anime...

Oh, how I wish... *goes off into dreamland*

Actually, AnimeDutchess and Ketsu-sama kinda hit the nail on the head when it came to my thoughts about how they would confess. Except my version goes slightly differently:

Ash and Gary are in a heated argument (what a surprise). Maybe Ash is about to do something really, really dangerous again (ie the Hunter J ep where he was clinging to the bottom of a very fast-moving vehicle going over uneven terrain, getting shot at, etc), but this time Gary tries to stop him, because he's so worried about him. Ash doesn't notice the worry, and thinks Gary is just trying to hold him back. Gary finally gets fed up with Ash and kisses him, then says something like "That's why you shouldn't go, dumb@$$!"

OR

Ash has just come back, barely, from some really dangerous and stupid thing he did. Gary is so glad he's safe that he runs up to Ash and kisses him before realizing what he did and backing off, blushing furiously and trying to deny it. Then Ash kisses him back, too.

Indeed, all of these fics sound like they could be epic win. 8D There's a reason why a lot of the palletshipping fics involve confession of love, isn't there? (though, granted, there are some that go directly onto the smut, lolol).

As for -my- idea? Hell, even I'm a bit of a fan of Accidental Kisses/Confessions. So that's probably what mine would be (come to think of it I think I wrote a fanfic like that a while ago, but it was written a while ago back when my writing was bad so I don't really feel like sharing it unless you ask)

...so, I guess it's a bit of a hivemind here? xD (as in, I pretty much agree on the whole accidental-love-confession too.) There'd probably be a few things I'd change, though...

But one thing that absolutely can not be in really any Palletshippy fic is any character who's traveled with Ash for an extended period of time being surprised at Ash for finally realizing his feelings for Gary (obviously not May and Max, though, seeing as neither of those two have never even MET Gary in canon, which I think is a bit of a shame, but that also goes into the fact that I wasn't exactly pleased that Gary didn't show up at all until the end of AG anyways, but the past is the past and Gary is appearing now so things are good.)

I'd say...that Ash would be the one to blurt out something that Gary could interpret as some sort of an advance on him. Gary'd (even though his feelings are really there) take it as an advance, but then Ash would be all horrifyingly "omg *blush*" and run away. But then, Ash would take the time to examine his feelings, and he'd realize he loves (or at least likes in a more-than-friendshippy way) Gary slowly (If Dawn was in the fic she'd totally be encouraging him).

And then...they see each other again and confess and kiss and all that fun stuff. 8D

Hiya! SPPf's Pallet H.B.I.C. reporting! (I don't come here that often XD)

I made these caps myself a while ago, and I figured I'd share them here. They're from the Gligar evolution episode, which I know is old, but still ^^ Nothing like some good ol' screencaps, right?

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to work the BB codes for Spoiler Tags on this site >>

And, uh, no more than 11 URL's per post, apparently. So I guess I'll have to divide my post by 3.

Enjoy~ 11 Caps!

001 - I grovel at your feet

002 - Hey, it's Gary!

003 - Mr. Know-It-All

004 - Smile

005 - I'll clock you!

[URL="http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/9697/006kb9.png]006 - Ashy-Boy![/URL]

007 - Take my hand

008 - Oh, you're still here?

009 - All fired up

010 - Let's battle!

011 - Bring it on