• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Palletshipping

8D screencaps make me tempted to make Palletshippy icons and such~

Most of the time they turn out kinda bad, since I'm not really that skilled with the whole "lol, icon making" thing, but meh.

Thank you (<3 and I posted in your thread once, but I don't really go on SPPF much...and my account name is something like, twist and turn there.)

But as I said I don't really go on SPPF much so yeah. :'D

Nice.
^^ Pics make me happy
...I wish I knew how to make icons although with the help of LJ I've made some into nice ones ...you know...for the journal...
Anyway...I have this one pic that was too cute to pass up, so I wanted to show you guys.
Do you know who the artist is?

No idea, but I remember seeing that on a Japanese website before...I just don't know which one! Try combing through the ShiShi sites on Pokemon-Search.com, and you might find something. Here, I'll link you to the archive of sites:

http://www.pokemon-search.com/search/html/18_02_01.html

All those sites have Palletshipping...but they're all in Japanese. It's easy to navagate in them after a while.

Thank you! >< I have explored the sites...and I will get back to writing now
I feel inspured xP
^^

XD You're welcome! It's a great source for awesome fanart, if I might say... if you know katakana and the Japanese names of other Pokemon characters, you can find a whole lot more cool stuff! ^^

Sweet! ^_^ Ah, man, this makes me even more eager to start taking Japanese...stupid other requirements, forcing me to put off my language for another quarter...but then again, the lectures for the languages ARE four days a week, and often scheduled during times when a lot of other classes are scheduled, too...dammit. >.< next quarter, I'm only going to go for three classes, so I can be sure and have room for it. Japanese, a requirement for my major, and another breadth requirement. Anyway, I wish I'd had room to start taking it this quarter - I'd really like to know what those say!

XD Good luck, then! I kinda find Japanese easy, mostly, but it can be hard and confusing (I've noticed that a lot of people in my class last semester and in high school had trouble with it). You just have to be determined to do well and put your best fot forward, and find fun in everything, even taking the tests! Okay, so maybe I'm odd for liking the tests, but when you know the material well, you feel proud to hand in something you know you pratically aced!

...I'm not saying I'm a Japanese expert! Hell, I'd flounder in a normal conversation, I'd bet...

Yeah, I've been sorta half-teaching myself how to speak and read it...trying to learn how to write it is going to suck, though, my handwriting in English is bad enough ^_^;; thanks for the encouragement, though!

Oh, by the by...remeber that Palletshippy Christmas fic I was talking about? I'm considering continuing it, not by much, maybe only a couple chapters or so. BUT -- I don't know where I should go with it! Can anyone give me ideas? Input will be very helpful. There's links to it about a page back, but if any of you want/need to re-read it, you can do it here. Much obliged!

*scratches head* Hmmm... As you can read in your reviews, I think you should continue, but I have no idea. *sweatdrops*

I think they probably moved the shipping section 'cause of the fact that it was under the 'Pokemon Anime' section, IIRC, and shipping in the pokemon universe can go a lot further than anime character shipping?

And thanks to Tadashi for the lovely pictures <3

...Am I the only one who likes Gary's DP outfit, but thinks that his hair looks horribly awkwardly drawn? :'D

Nah, p&f, you're not alone in that sentiment. Of course, I've always wondered what the heck is up with Gary's hair, so...his hair actually looks all right to me. *shrug*

Still looking for suggestions about how to continue the Christmasy fic!

that particular fic was delicious palletshipping <3, but I'm a really really lazy FFN reviewer. Like...I'll think I reviewed things when I didn't and things like that...

...it's a bit late for a new years' ending, though, as someone in the thread (I'm not sure who said this and I'm a bit lazy to go back and check) probably, though...

But you could do that? Hmm...it would be nice to see some closure, but it was a good holiday fic too (I always feel like writing them, but then I get lazy and decide not to do it, anyone remember the Palletshipping Halloween fic collab thing that never happened? Darn my laziness ;_;...)

although I tend to get fic ideas out of nowhere, they just randomly pop up in my head from time to time...

Even though I wasn't a member of the tread at that time (I think...) I remember reading about it. I think it's a good idea. We need to choose one Messenger, set up a site/forum, or Email each other. We also need to figure out who's gonna post it.

The plot bunnies I always get are related to music. *runs off to listen to love songs for ideas*

Oi, I do remember that...it would be nice if we made one big Palletshipping thing to contribute to the fandom as a whole. Maybe we should start throwing around ideas...

...Of which I have none, not even for my own fanfiction. T_T;

That would be nice...except...I've kinda given up on anything that I'd have to draw (i.e., fanart and such) but I could still write some fanfiction or something...

I share the same predicament, though; and for me, listening to music isn't typically (I say typically because it has given me one or two ideas) the way I come up with fanfic ideas...they just sorta...pop up?

Although half the time I end up with half-finished fanfiction on my computer (of which, most is gone by now.)

But yeah, I agree with the sentiment (since I think almost all of us have a FFN account anyways) that we should do something to contribute to the fandom.

In advance, everyone, please kick me if I even bring up physiological trauma. It's almost as if I have a fetish for it, I use it so much.

But first question: Is there going to be a plot other than ShiShi, or not?

I tend to write either total fluff or just total plot with just a bit of palletshipping...so I'd go for something in-between?

But at the same time, I don't think it should be anything -too- fluffy, I think there should be a good and compelling story as well, and that's how I try to write most of my fanfics (although, not many turn out well at all, haha.)

Back
Top Bottom