• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Palletshipping

That's what I was thinking as well. Any ideas for a plot or villains? I'm sure I could whip up a villain with a good backstory that not too much like Meiun or Ketsu.

Although, Ketsu would make a good villain for a slash fic...

I think that we should try and avoid original characters as much as we possibly can, unless the plot calls for it (like Random Sales Clerk # 82 or something). We should have the villain be someone that exists in-universe, but not be the typical ShiShi-fic villain, like Misty and such.

If Satoshi and Shigeru were to ever experiment/get into a threesome, who would they pick and why?

Fun idea for a topic. :]
I pick Jun, just because of the rival dynamic, and because I don't think Shinji is a good lover.
And because.
Wow, Jun, Sato, Shige in one = HAPPY FANGIRL.

o__O a collaberation?
And a villian who is not overused...plus a plot?
xD This sounds interesting!
Well, Giovanni may be overused, but perhaps he hasn't been used in a certain way as of yet? A female villian would be cool too, but it would suck if it was viewed as 'bashing' (unless a disclaimer was posted?)...Ash's mom would make one hell of a villain. How? Well, you do hurt the ones you love...and if not her, then Brock would be interesting to toy around with. I'd like to see how he would do as a villain.

I agree stories that cross that cute line into tooth decay (and I don't mean just cavities, I mean the diabetes kind that make your teeth fall out by just looking) aren't all that great. We would all have to agree on the plot, right? Um, for a plot, how about:

Shigeru hasn't been paying as much attention to his boyfriend for the past few months. He's been too engrossed in his work to even spare a thought for Satoshi.
....But right when he was reached a crucial part of his research, Shigeru recieves word that Satoshi has been in a horrible accident (or something) and is now bound to a hospital bed.
And...I don't even think I would write that :p
But I like the first two sentences...

Ketsu-sama, I wouldn't kick you if you brought it up. I, too, have a thing for psychological trauma. It's just too awesome >_> for a fictional character of course...

If Satoshi and Shigeru were to ever experiment/get into a threesome, who would they pick and why?

Hee....Satoshi wants to experiment, eh? I would so pick Kasumi.
But...if I were to go for an all male threesome...Hmmm....Lavi xDD
No! Um...I'd pick Shinji.
Yeah...definitly Shinji. Satoshi and Shigeru would have fun...hee hee hee

How bout Domino for a villain?

Domino? Haven't heard about for for the longest time...yeah, Domino could make a really cool villain...I like that idea ^^
But what sort of plot would she be in?

She could be leading a faction of stuff for TR that's undercover...well, that would shove Giovanni into a villain spot, too, so maybe not...

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

Maybe she's doing it without Sakaki's permission?

O_O; Wow, I did not think of that. That's a good one.

Tadashi, thank you so much! Don't be a stranger around here, alright? Pop in and join the conversation whenever you can! ^^

I ditto what AnimeDutchess says Tadashi ^^
O_O undercover Domino!
That's cool man

So what's she trying to do? Steal some magical artifact so that she can take over Rocket-Dan or something?

Oh wow...I feel like I haven't contributed here in FOREVER. :'-( This sounds like a pretty good story everyone's thinking up! I'd be willing to actually type all this out and put it together, once the basic plot is worked out. -_- sorry, everyone! I'll do my best to be on and contribute more.

Hmm...

Magical artifact just...doesn't seem right. But at the same time, I don't remember much of Mewtwo Returns, being as I watched it half-asleep rather a long time ago...

I'm not really sure if Domino really...wants to take over Rocket-Dan though. Like...I can't really remember, but I don't know how in-character that'd be...

this made me want to go re-watch that, haha. I still think she'd make a good villain (and this is aside from the fact that she has sexy drillhair) but I'm not sure how much I could contribute to her...er, villainy.

But even in a silly oneshot, plot is important. Humor is very good, sweet fluffiness is awesome, and the occasional no-holds hardcore is epic, but if there's no plot, it often has a disconnected feel to it, and it might be hard for people to get into it.

...Well, that's just my opinion. ^^;;;

it's more than an opinion: it's fact...
but what motivates domino?
o__o you know, because of pokemon's lack of characterization, most fanfic personalities come from the imagination...(or at least that what I've experienced)
back to Domino...I think what may motivate her would either be
a) a higher position
b)control of team rocket
c)escape from Team Rocket
d)revenge
Since it's TR, inhuman experimentation always comes to mind for me.
....But wait, what sort of TR are we dealing with? The truely evil organization from RBY, the goofy but still pretty evil guys from the anime or the organization that has faded away?

I kinda wonder what Team Rocket's relevance even is in the anime. They're clearly still established in the story, and they're clearly still there, but are they even half as powerful as they once were, or is it just not elaborated upon because Ash isn't in Kanto or Johto currently?

Maybe Domino wants to become Giovanni's right hand man? (err...woman, but the expression is so ingrained it feels weird saying right-hand woman) but she was already established as being very high in the Rocket ranks and being able to talk to Giovanni about things that weren't entirely relevant to the missions she was doing in the first place (which would typically piss him off) so I wouldn't be surprised if she's already in a similar position...

But, how would this relate to Ash and Gary and whoever else? Like, does Ash, in his eternal-good-guy state of mind, try to stop Domino, and then does Gary get involved with it too?

Back
Top Bottom