• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Palpitoad vs Politoed

Re: Palpitoad vs Politoad

Short original post is short. Well, I personally prefer Palpitoad, it has a weirdly pleasing design and the best sprite in Generation V games:

536.gif

Last edited:
Re: Palpitoad vs Politoad

In terms of stats, Politoed

In terms of design, Politoed.

Plus I just loved Misty's Politoed in AG.

I like Palpitoad a whole lot better than Politoed, even though Palpitoad isn't fully a toad yet in that stage.

With Water/Ground typing Palpitoad would be better than Politoed when it doesn't have Drizzle as its ability.

It looks like there is 4 - 1 to Palpitoad because I vote for him too!
EDIT: This thread now have a poll!

Last edited:
Palpitoad has a better design and typing, while Politoed has the OU niche of Drizzle. Still, since we are talking about a fully-evo and a half-evo, I can't compare them competitively, so I am going for Palpitoad. (C'mon, Politoed looks dumb, doesn't it??)

Politoed is cute and has the amazing Drizzle ability. Palpitoad is just hideous and disturbing.

Politoed is one of my favourites, it's design is so cute and pleasing to look at but I can't say the same about Palpitoad :confused:

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom